~Heeseung (Enhypen)~

"Oh! It's working. You look great, babe"Heeseung said, pointing the camera at you.

You're currently in France with him and the other members. Heeseung didn't even ask the members if you could come. They told him to invite you before he could even get the chance to talk to them about it.

"Really? I was just standing"You chuckled.

You took the camera from him, and pointed it at him. "Wow! You're right! Let me show your outfit off!"

After a minute, he tried to take the camera away from you, but you decided to play with him and didn't give it to him, running away. He of course chased after you, while the others watched you guys in amusement.

"They're cute"Jay said.

"Right, she really makes him happy"Jake replied, with a smile.

About an hour of walking around, it started raining.

Heeseung started to walk away with the umbrella, leaving you in the rain. "Hey! If you don't walk with me, I'll get wet!"

He just smirked and started jogging away.

"Hey! Get back here!"You exclaimed.

Sunghoon and Sunoo then walked up behind you.

"What kind of couple are you guys?"Sunghoon asked.

Since Heeseung didn't come back and wanted to mess with you more, you went under Niki's umbrella with him. After a few minutes, Heeseung came back, beside you and Niki.

"I leave for a couple minutes and Y/N is with Niki. He stole my girlfriend"Heeseung joked.

"That's what you get hyung"Niki joked back.

After laughing it off, everyone decided to go to the store. Heeseung found some croissants and started picking out some.

"Nobody likes those hyung"Sunoo said.

"Y/N does"Heeseung replied.

After you guys were done in the store, you guys started walking around again. Jungwon then decided to start a game of tag for some reason.

Jungwon smirked and poked you. "Tag, you're it!"

"Seriously?"You asked, smiling.

Everyone started running away, but Heeseung stayed beside you. "Aw, thank you babe"

He just smirked at you and started running away.

"Seriously?! You too?!"You exclaimed.

You sighed and shook your head. "I really have seven kids"

Eventually, you caught up to them and took the camera from Sunoo, pointing it at Heeseung. "And here is my annoying boyfriend"

He just smiled and gave the camera a thumbs up.

"Really? I'm not talking to you now"You said, and turned away from him.

As you started to walk away, you felt someone grab your hand, already knowing it was Heeseung of course.

He turned you around and kissed your cheek. "I'm sorry babe, let's call truce"

"No"You said, crossing your arms.

"Will this change your mind?"He asked, pulling you in for a kiss.

After a couple seconds, he pulled away, leaving you a blushing mess. "Yes.."

"Get a room!"Sunoo shouted.

"You're just jealous"Heeseung said.

Jungwon rolled his eyes and started talking to Jake.

Heeseung smiled and hugged you. "I love you"

"I love you too"You said.