~BTS~

BTS reaction to you having suicidal thoughts:

(Request for RunWhalien52bts)
(TW! ⚠️ If any of you ever need to talk, I'm here. Also, sorry if it's bad. I tried my best)

Jin:

He had noticed you weren't yourself lately

He had noticed you weren't yourself lately. You've been ignoring his calls and everything. So, since he had a day off today, he decided to go over to your apartment to see what's been going on with you. When he arrived at your apartment, he knocked like always.

You heard the knock but didn't want to get up. However, a couple more knocks came, so you just decided to answer.

When you opened the door, you were shocked to see Jin standing there. "Jin? What are you doing here? Don't you have practice or something?"

"No, we have a day off today. I wanted to come over and talk to you about something. Can I come in?"He asked.

"Yeah, sure"You said, and stepped aside for him to walk in.

He walked over to your couch and sat down. So, after you closed your door, you walked over and sat down next to him. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Y/N.. you..well..you haven't been yourself lately. You've been ignoring my calls and everything. What's going on? Is everything ok?"He asked.

You were caught off guard and we're hesitant to tell him, but taking one look at him, you could tell he was really worried and just decided to tell him. "Well.. lately, I've been feeling really depressed and I've been having....bad.. thoughts"

"Listen Y/N, please don't ever hide your pain from me ok? I love you and I'm always here for you"He said.

You nodded, tearing up. "Ok, I love you too"

Suga:

Since the BTS members had a week off, Suga decided to stay at your apartment for the week, after asking of course

You were watching TV when you heard your door open, immediately knowing it was Suga. He had a spare key to your apartment.