~Kevin (The Boyz)~

Recently, it's felt like everything has been weighing dowm on you. Your anixety has been really bad and you didn't know how to tell Kevin. However, he was about to find out.

You arrived home and started hyperventilating. Work had really stressed you out today. After grabbing a cup, you filled it with water and started drinking it, thinking it might help. It unfortunately didn't work, and you started hyperventilating even more.

Kevin then walked in to greet you, but saw you in a deep panic and immidiately ran over to you.

"Hey, what's going on?"He asked.

"P-Pan-ic.."You started, but you couldn't even finish.

He looked at you, now understanding, and led you over to the couch. After he sat you down, he kneeled in front of you and placed his hands on your knees.

"Y/N, look at me, breathe in, breathe out"He said.

After a few tries, you managed to follow his pattern and finally calm down.

When he noticed you were ok, he smiled. "Feel better?" 

You just nodded and looked down. He sat down beside you and started rubbing your back.

"Do you want to talk about it?"He asked.

"Well....my..uhm..my..anxiety has been getting worse and work really stressed me out today..causing me to have a panic attack"You explained.

He put his hand under your chin and made you look at him. "Why didn't you tell me you have anxiety?"

You shrugged. "I just didn't know how to tell you"

It went silent for a moment, until he spoke up again.

"It really kills me knowing how much pain you hide. You mean the absolute world to me"He said.

"I'm sorry.."You mumbled, looking away.

He sighed and made you look at him again. "You have nothing to be sorry for ok? Now that I know, I'm going to do my best to help you"

You smiled and hugged him. "Thank you"

"You're welcome. I love you ok? I'm always going to be here for you no matter what"He said.

"I love you too"You replied, already feeling better.
----

Kinda sucks but oh well 🤷