seven

CLARKE'S POV-

The next day, I wake up with a killer headache and my eyes hurt from crying. I force myself into the shower, mostly standing in the warm water, standing alone.

Finally getting out, and pulling myself together, I dial the cab company's number, ordering for a cab in about a half hour. I apply some light makeup and fix the curls of my blow-dried hair.

I pick out a nice dress, a spring/summer dress and slip into some sandals. I grab my purse and phone, heading out.

I give the address to the kind man, and texting Octavia:

Dropping by to get my car, is that okay?

She doesn't respond, but I still head over anyways. When I make it to Octavia's, I don't see any cars. I head inside, looking around for my jacket that I left. Yes, I have a key here. I stayed here for awhile before I got my apartment, and I guess I just never returned the key.

I look around the house, picking up a few cups and plates here and there, carrying them into the kitchen. I throw them out, standing there taking a breather for a moment.

Someone walks in," Hey, Octavia, can you do me a favour-" I turn around, seeing an almost naked Bellamy, only covered in a white towel.

I gasp," I don't think she's home!" I turn back around.

He laughs," Sorry, I thought it was her...She went to the mall with Lincoln if you're looking for her."

" It's fine, I was looking for my jacket, and taking my car back."

He nods," I'm going to go get some clothes on... Stay, please. Just wait."

" That's not a good idea!" I call out as he rushes out of the room. I think about leaving, but he sounded desperate. So I wait. Pacing around the living room.

He walks back in, wearing one of my favorite shirts on him, and khakis. He did that on purpose.

He asks," Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

" Coffee?"

He drops his head," We don't have any coffee."

" Join the club." I respond, referring to my coffee-less cabinets at the apartment.

" Huh?" He asks, with a confused look.

I laugh," Nevermind. Do you want to go get coffee?"

He straightens his back, perking up. He nods," Yeah, sure. I'll drive."

" I'll meet you at route four." I say with a laugh.

He smiles," Alright."

After arriving at the coffee shop, I grab my phone and keys, heading in, humming a song from the radio.

I look through my texts; wondering if Daniel tried to contact me. Nothing.

I find Bellamy in the corner of the shop, looking out the window with a mysterious look on his face. He looks over, a smile creeping on his face.

I wave, walking over. He hands me a coffee," Just the way you like it."

I smile," Thank you."

" So, what is this all about?"

I sit forward," We're going to be friends again, Bellamy Blake."

He furrows his brow," Huh?"

I give him a smirk, taking a sip of my vanilla bean with a nod.

***

What's she up to? Huh?

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT....

Thanks to anyone who watched my younow LIVE broadcast today! It was my first one and was pretty fun! I'm doing another tomorrow around 3 EST! Come down and join me! I'll answer questions, tell some funny stories, chit chat, and maybe spoil some ideas for some stories?? (Make sure to comment during the broadcast so I know you're from Wattpad!)

& TYSM for almost 800 reads already, YOU GUYS ARE INSPIRING.
Someone really sweet and super kind said I might be a famous author some day, and it's all thanks to you beautiful people. ILY. xoxo