twenty-two

CLARKE'S POV-

The next morning, I wake up alone, as per usual with Bellamy. I notice his clothes on the chair in the corner, and a relief falls over me, he stayed.

I head down the stairs quietly, hearing him banging on the coffee machine and begging for it to work.

I come up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He tilts his head," Morning, babe."

I smile," I like it better when I wake up with you."

He sighs," I wanted to wake you up with some coffee."

" I can go back up to bed?" I offer, joking.

He turns around, smiling," Would you?"

My smile fades, and I run my hand down Bellamy's bare side. " Are you serious?"

He smirks," No, Clarke, I'll figure this evil machine out, but first..." He starts leaning forward, to kiss me.

I push him away," Wait, you have morning breath-"

His smile drops, and he steps away, covering his mouth," Oh my-"

I laugh," I'm kidding, come here." I pull him towards me, kissing him.

He props me onto the counter," So, what do you want to do today? Girlfriend?"

I smile," Hmm, I don't know, boyfriend."

" I like the sound of that." He chimes, with a bright smile.

I nod," Yeah. I do too."

He asks," Should we tell anyone?"

" I mean, I don't want to jinx anything."

He nods," I'll have to steal you away later at the wedding."

" Oh that reminds me, I'm suppose to meet Kim for breakfast at the hotel." I kiss him rushing away to the stairs.

" What hotel?" He calls out.

" You know, bride and groom can't see each other?"

" Do you believe in that stuff?"

" Of course, why wouldn't you?" I say, stopping by the railing, looking at him through the dining room.

He shrugs," I wouldn't want to part just because we're getting married the next day?"

I laugh," You're funny." I head upstairs, skipping steps.

" Clarke, how about this coffee machine?" He says with a desperate sigh.

I yell out," Would be helpful if you plugged it in!"

***
So so sooo much fluff, HOW LONG WILL IT LAST???

Sorry it's so short, I know I've been iffy on chapters, but it's the end of the school year, TONS of homework, review, essays, and studying, I just haven't had time, but I'll make time!! Just bare with me!

BIG plans for upcoming chapters, so don't think the end is near (-;

Keep entering the one shot contest, TONS of time left but get them in because they've all been so cute so far!!

Get some sleep for me,
Lanie