one shot contest

I'm so glad to finally do this, and I hope lots of you participate, because I have some talented readers out there! So here it is: the one shot contest!

RULES:

1. Keep most of the characters to their show/book/story personalities, as much as possible. (Ex. If you use Daniel, don't make him a bad guy, because that's not who he is)

2. The one shot can be during whatever time period you want, before the MWH book, after the MWH book, or during Graduates, anytime time period.

3. It can be from anyone's POV you want, and PLEASE make it clear who's it is!

4. It can be as long as you like, but at least one page or (500 words). Don't make it too long, keep it under like 5 or so pages, please.

5. There's no ideas or certain events you need to write, you write about whatever and whenever you want. If you want to re-create a moment, that'll be cool too! I don't have a rule against smut, but I usually leave out the smut because I really rather not write or read about it, but if you want to, I'm just warning you now, it's not really necessary.

6. You have to be following me, and a friend of mine quotesandfavmovies (she needs the promotion!) & she does follow back!

I will be judging based on characters, your content (if it made sense) and on grammar (not a big deal, but it's gotta flow and make sense)

PRIZES:

1. A dedication in two chapters, along side the chapter saying the winners. I'll vote and leave honest comments on your stories, if any, and you can choose which (two) I read! And I'll follow you back, if I'm not already.

2. You'll get a dedication in one chapter, and mentioned in the winners chapter. I'll follow you back, if I'm not already. And I'll check out one of your stories, again you choose, and leave some votes and comments.

3. You'll also get a mention in the chapter about the winners, and I'll follow you back, if I'm not already.

Deadline will be June 10th, if for any reason you can't have it in by then, let me know and we can make arrangements but that's almost a whole month to get it in!

Name the one shot 'MWH One Shot' (The appreviation is better than the Graduates title). Dedicate it to me, or send me a link through my messages or message board, and I'll reply that I got it, and then it'll go into a one-shot reading list. IF YOURS IS NOT IN THE LIST BY JUNE 10TH, LET ME KNOW!!! (Just check with me)

I hope a lot of you guys do this, and have fun with it! I'm super excited, and I really hope you guys are too! Xo (-: