ten

CLARKE'S POV-

Another week passes by, a long week at that. No texts or calls from Daniel, in fact, no sign of him at all. He's grabbed things from the apartment here and there, I can tell, but other than that there's nothing between us.
And it's killing me.

But, Bellamy has been a good friendly distraction. And by friendly, I mean, he's not flirting at all, and being completely innocent. I'm glad. I really am.

I'm meeting with him for lunch, along with my Aunt Kim and her new fiancé, David.

I walk into the mexican restaurant, being greeted in spanish by the waiters scattered around the restaurant. I find my Aunt Kim, waving at me from the opposite side of the restaurant.
I make my way over, and they both stand up. I set my wallet/purse down, hugging my Aunt, who suspiciously seems to be a little bigger. If you know what that means.
I smile, and she cheers," You look so beautiful!"

I hug David," Hey, thank you."

We all sit down, and I look at the door, expecting Bellamy. I glance back at Kim and David," Sorry, my friend is running late."

Kim winks, and smiles," It's no problem, but David and I have some news we'd like to share first with you."

I take a deep breathe," Okay..."

David looks at Kim with loving eyes, his arm around her chair. Kim touches her stomach," David and I are expecting."

I fake a shriek, my suspicions true. " That's amazing!"

Kim smiles, and nods frantically," And there's more."

I laugh," Oh boy."

David laughs," Your Aunt doesn't want to be showing for the wedding, so we're going to speed up the date a little bit."

" Oh, no summer wedding?"

Kim shrugs," A spring wedding means more flowers!"

I smile," That's amazing, I'm so happy for you guys."

Kim takes my hand across the table," I was wondering if you would be my maid of honor."

I gasp," Are you serious? Me?!"

She nods," I wouldn't want anyone else."

I nod," Yes, of course, I will!"

She stands up again, pulling me into a hug. The bell from the doors ring, and I look over to see Bellamy standing there, looking around. His eyes meet mine and that cheeky grin replaces his blank expression.

" There he is." I walk over, whispering to him," Glad you could make it."

He laughs," You give really bad directions, I had to U-turn at least four or five times."

I laugh, smacking his arm," I do not. They were in great detail."

We get to the table, David standing up," Bellamy?"

Bellamy looks at David, laughing," Wow, long time no see, Uncle Dave, what are you doing here?"

David looks at confused Kim and I, and responds," I think we're having lunch."

Bellamy hugs Kim, complimenting how beautiful she looks today. She blushes, and we all sit down.

Bellamy looks at me," You never mentioned David's last name when you told me about Kim."

I laugh," Wait, you two are family?"

Kim laughs," I should've made the connection."

I nod," I thought you looked familiar, I've seen you at the café countless times."