'*Gimme cuddles*'

Skeppy p.o.v

It was raining outside. I could hear the raindrops fall outside. I was so tired but couldn't bring myself to rest my mind. I was so touch-starved. I longed for touch. For hugs and light touches.

I just wish bad was here to hug me and rock me back to sleep. I was so desperate that I rose up from my bed and walked to the door of my bedroom. I was a bit hesitant, but I still slipped out of my room.

I walked to bad's room and opened the door with an eerie creak. He was still asleep and snoring quietly. 'cute' i thought. I wasn't thinking and cautiously lifted the warm, fluffy blanket and slipped into his bed. It was going well, until I felt movement and heard rustling.

Bad's p.o.v

I awoke to something moving around on my bed. I was slightly panicking and lifted the blanket to see...'Skeppy?' I calmed down a bit upon noticing my best friend (crush) be the mysterious intruder , but that still hasn't solved my confusion yet.

"Skeppy, what are you doing and why are you in my room?" I asked breathlessly. "Umm...I couldn't sleep, and...I want cuddles," he said flushed with embarressment. It was an adorable sight, "awww skeppy, if you wanted hugs you could've just wake me up," I cooed.

His face grew even more red, although it was hardly noticable due to the poor lighting. He didn't say anything so I pulled him closer and brought my arms to wrap around his waist.

He seemed to melt into my arms and I couldn't help but bring one of my hands to stroke his cheek. He looked tired and was falling asleep, so I kept stroking his cheek to relax him further.

No one's p.o.v

In only a few minutes, both fell asleep. They both slept peacefully, and skeppy was satisfied with the affection.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The end! I think this is a good start. What do you guys think? Someone just voted me today so thank you, if it was you! :)