✴ Silent confessions... ✴

Okay, before you read the story, I just want to say thank you, thisbook has almost reached 1000+ views and I am so happy.

This rlly made my day, although the bad events still play in my head. Thank you for all the support and please enjoy this muffinversary/almost 1000 views special.

(Crush/Confessions)

[Special]

Singer au

No one’s p.o.v

Skeppy sat at the edge of his bed scrolling through Twitter posts with his phone. It had been a while since he posted anything on the app.

He decided to upload his photo with Bad. They were standing next to each other, wearing the biggest grins, both posing for the camera in an event. It was wholesome to say the least.

Skeppy awed at the memorable picture before publishing it with a caption of, ‘<3’. Suddenly, a notification popped up. Skeppy checked it since it came from Bad.

Chat:

Bbh: Hey Skeppy, I will be performing tonight…and I wanted to ask if you could come.

Skeppy: Seriously Bad?! Of course, I’ll come!

Bbh: Oh! In that case I will provide a special entrance just for you!

Skeppy: Aww, thanks man!

Bbh: Your welcome muffin, see you at the performance!

Skeppy: Bye Bad!!! ❤️

*Texting ends here*

Skeppy’s p.o.v

I squealed in joy and fell back onto the bed. ‘Ahhh, Bad invited me to his performance for tonight!’ I rolled around giggling like a love-sick teenager.

‘I can’t wait!’ I figured I should prepare now, so I got up and rushed towards the garage, ready to go shopping for some stunning clothes to impress my ‘best friend.’

I brought my phone, wallet and my car keys and headed straight for the nearest shopping centre. I hummed a soft tune while listening to the radio playing. ‘Just got to wait until tonight!’

Bbh p.o.v

‘AAAAAAHHHH!! Skeppy agreed to come to my performance tonight, what do I do?!’ I practiced my breathing exercises at an attempt to calm down.

‘Phew, okay, calm down, I just need to be ready, it’s been 3 years, I must confess tonight, I hope he understands the song is for him…’

I checked the time noticing I still have three hours before my performance. I should choose something nice to wear in the meantime.

I walked towards my large wardrobe and rummaged in search for something fancy, but not too fancy.

I decided to settle for a black turtle-neck shirt, a grey trouser and black coat. ‘Perfect!’

No one’s p.o.v

Meanwhile, Skeppy was stressing on finding the right clothing to wear for Bad’s performance. He had to choose between stripped blue and white sweater and black sweatpants and his merch hoodie with blue jeans.

‘Today is Bad’s performance, not mine, I should pick the stripped blue and white sweater and black sweatpants since its more appropriate depending on what genre of music Bad will sing tonight.’ Skeppy thought, and instantly chose the first option.

<Time skip!>

Skeppy hurried inside the building in a hurry, determined to arrive on time. Bbh searched the crowd in search for Skeppy to find him not there.

He was starting to grow worried, thinking of the worst-case scenarios on why Skeppy hasn’t arrived yet.

Skeppy slammed open the entry doors, creating a ruckus. However, Bbh sighed of relief the moment he saw Skeppy seated and watching him intently.

Skeppy apologized for the slight disturbance and sat down. Bbh started to make the announcements before noting a special announcement directed to Skeppy.

“Before we begin, I want to say a few things to my dear friend Skeppy, this song is entitled to you and its really special, so I really hope you like it.”

Bbh spoke, “Thank you, that is all.”

After finishing the announcement, the musicians started playing as Bbh prepared to sing his heart out.

" Hey boy! I didn't expect to see you tonight You stood right in front of my eyes.

I remember the first time I looked at your big brown eyes, they looked like heaven, and my heart began to swell. That glorious feeling of being, of knowing, that you are my best friend.

This is for you, my best friend. The one I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no other. Who I can laugh with to no extent, who I can cry to when times are tough, who can help me with the problems of my life.

But you see, sometimes it's hard for me.~~

I mean I stay up for hours, wondering how deer ever live long enough to grow antlers with so many cars in their forests.

And Lord knows you don't rest easy.

But it's thoughts of you that sing me to sleep when my own mind can't manage a lullaby.~

I want to write every song,
So, you can know that something beautiful is coming of this so you can know that your pain is becoming art and soon that's all it will look like.~

This is for you, my best friend. The one I can tell my soul to. Who can relate to me like no other. Who I can laugh with to no extent, who I can cry to when times are tough, who can help me with the problems of my life.

I think of you most often,

when I'm sitting in my shower and the water droplets are kissing my shoulders. I close my eyes for what seems like too long; you're the only one who's ever told me it's okay to take my time.

I hope you understand that sometimes I yearn for more. If not then that’s okay, but I just had to confess.

All the feelings that I kept about you for so long.~.. "

Skeppy gaped the sudden confession. Bbh wiped a tear from his eye, “Thank you.” He left.

------------------------------------------

I worked rlly hard on this. So rlly hope you enjoyed it. Also, sorry, but the song bad sung wasn't a real song.

I put together some words and made it myself so i'm sorry you can't hear what it sounds like. I love ya'll. ❤️

Oh, also, if anyone wants part 2, please ask, I alr have an idea in mind but I'm not sure if I should publish it if you guys don't want it...