﹒⪩ Love is in the air ⪨﹒

Hello again! I'm actually consistent again now. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) Anyway, I sorta like this one. I hope you enjoy reading this!

Skeppy and Badboyhalo had been together for two months now. They decided to go on a picnic together.

Skeppy was excited to show Badboyhalo his favorite spot in the forest. They both made their way through the lush evergreen forest, hands interwined.

Skeppy pointed out all the different flowers they passed by as Badboyhalo inspected them to assure they weren't dangerous to touch. Skeppy bringing some along the way in their petite picnic basket.

When they finally reached their destination, where Skeppy spread out a blanket and they sat down and paused for a moment to take in the scenery.

They talked and laughed as they ate, and Skeppy was pleased to see how happy Badboyhalo was, knowing he was the one who made him smile and laugh like that.

After they had finished eating, they decided to take a walk and stroll around the forest. They explored the area together, admiring the sights and sounds of the forest.

When the sun started to set, Skeppy and Badboyhalo had arrived at a field, in the center, there laid a river, calm as the night. Skeppy took one glance at Badboyhalo and looked up at the night sky.

Suddenly, he spun around, which startled Badboyhalo, but as soon as he regained his balance, Skeppy immediately asked him a question. "Will you dance with me under the starry sky tonight?" Skeppy breathed.

Surprised, but nonethless bursting with joy, he agreed and out of pure excitement, picked the diamond golem up and spun around. They both swayed the night away, dancing together.

At that short yet memorable moment, it seemed as if it were just the two of them. It felt like everyone had faded away and all that was left were them.

Every second they spent together was the best moments of their life. Fate brought them together, it was meant to be.

The dance ended with Badboyhalo throwing Skeppy in the air and catching him in his arms. They were so close...breathless, Skeppy leaned in and kissed Badboyhalo passionately.

Badboyhalo moved his hands to get a better grip of Skeppy to prevent him from falling and stilled. After what felt like hours, despite only being a few seconds, they broke apart.

Skeppy instantly grew flustered and started muttering apololgies, "Ah- s-sorry...shit...I don't know why I did tha-" Then he looked up...and oh.

OH- Badboyhalo stared at him with such admiration and love...Skeppy practically melted in his arms. Flustered, yet overjoyed, he hid his face and muttered, " Let's go home Bad."

A whisper... "Yes my love."