ꕥ Flame child ꕥ

My friend Willow requested for me to make this and waited patiently for it so now I deliver.

(Platonic soulmates / family)

No one’s p.o.v

Badboyhalo and Skeppy are looking forward to adopting a child. Or, well, mostly Badboyhalo, Skeppy just tags along.

They both are discussing about leaving to find a child suitable enough to adopt. Except, it’s not so easy for a Badboyhalo to convince a Skeppy to tag along with him to bring home a child.

“S’geppyyyy please!!” Badboyhalo whined. “No, I don’t want a dumb child roaming around our mansion!” Skeppy argued back.

Normally, Skeppy wouldn’t back down so easily, but today, after effortless arguments, Badboyhalo used his secret weapon, his adorable puppy eyes.

Skeppy could hardly stand it and immediately softened. “Fine, let me get ready first.” Skeppy mumbled quietly. “Yay, thank you skeppy, you won’t regret it!” Badboyhalo exclaimed victoriously.

I am definitely going to regret this later…’ Skeppy thought nervously. After he got dressed, he went downstairs to see Badboyhalo waiting patiently. “Ready!” Skeppy exclaimed.

~Time skip ~

They have both arrived at their destination. Both males went inside to be greeted by the receptionist. They both were guided to the children’s room to pick a child.

Inside they saw tons of children playing and a few sitting in the corner playing alone.

Whilst Skeppy was playing with the children inside Badboyhalo and the guid brought him outside to see the last child. He was sitting outside alone on a bench. No other child was outside.

Badboyhalo asked the guide for some privacy so he could talk with the boy alone. The guide agreed and left.

Bbh p.o.v

I sat on the bench and asked the boy for his name. “I don’t have a name…” The boy whispered. He looked upset, so I asked for his age. “I am eight years old mister.”

We talked for a while and he was a really sweet kid.

I knew from that point, I wanted to adopt him, so I needed his consent first, “I would like to adopt you, would you like that?”

He stared at me with a shocked expression, then told me he is weird and will burn my house down if I adopt him.

Then, unexpectedly, he created fumes of fire in his hands, but I wasn’t scared. I was impressed.

I showed him I could do the same and he smiled. In the end I adopted him and signed to be his legal parent.

   --------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I hope you guys like this. I am busy for a few days so please wait patiently for the next update. Don't worry, I won't leave for more than a week rn, I just need a break. 🍃