·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ You're back! *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Guess who wrote another storryyyy. I am kinda stressed lately and sick but somehow have so much motivation to write awesome stories. Idk why but when i'm sick i'm either super energetic and motivated or sleepy. 😅

“I hate you! Leave me alone!” he slipped away from his arms, and for a moment, Badboyhalo thought he lost his best friend forever.
.
.
.
.
He never meant for this to happen. All he wanted was to protect him. He would stop at NOTHING to protect the closest person in his life…but that also included putting him in harm’s way…he’s lost him.

All of him.

As time flew by, the egg grew more powerful. Up till the present Skeppy had still bend and broke to please the egg.

Avoiding Badboyhalo and lashing out at him if he got to close. And Bad…Bad didn’t blame him…he’d have this look in his eyes…and walk away sullenly.

Sometimes he’d beg. But nevertheless, Skeppy didn’t falter.

Until today.

Badboyhalo had been relentless. Constantly visiting and annoying Skeppy to the point it didn’t feel good anymore.

The egg couldn’t make him feel good anymore.

For some odd reason. Today’s visit felt different. Somehow, this time, Badboyhalo had been the one to calm him and soothe his aches. It felt…

nostalstic.

Days had passed since he started to feel different towards his so-called best friend.

These days he had grown closer to him. Yearning his presence in fact. The egg called out to him several times and hes ignored every call.

Why must he listen to the egg if it could not even grant him the numb ecstatic feeling he yearns. Badboyhalo didn’t require much, only for his company. Why should he turn down such an offer?

Weeks had passed and Skeppy had regained most of his vibrant blue colour.

His personality hadn’t completely returned to hm yet since he still seemed less energetic and well, Skeppy.

But…oh…. if you asked Bad how he felt about the slow but steady improvements in his Skeppy he would surely say he is so glad his best friend is coming back, and he doesn’t care how long it takes.

He is getting his best friend back. That is a promise.

~ Now~

“Skeppy I’m home!”

Suddenly he felt arms wrap around his legs. He looked down to see Skeppy staring up at him. Blue…blue..? Blue! Skeppy was no longer red! Oh my gosh…his diamond is finally back!

Tears fell from his eyes as they fell onto the diamond’s face. Skeppy blinked up at him and smiled, “Bad! You’re home! I’ve missed you so much!”

Badboyhalo then picked him up and swung him around. “S’GEPPY!! YOU’RE BACK!”

Badboyhalo then hugged him tightly, as if he let go, his dream come true will come crashing down and he would wake up to his diamond reverted to the emotionless, hollow shell of what he once was.

“Oh S’geppy…” He sobbed, “I-i thought I’d never see you again…” Skeppy grinned softly and tapped on his shoulder to let him go so he could talk.

Bad hesitantly let him go with a sniff and placed him gently on the ground as if he were porcelain.

With the snap of his fingers he replied, “ Glad to be back.” It was so silly, Bad chuckled. “I’m glad to know you got your absurd personality back.”

Skeppy scoffed playfully, “ You could never get enough of my astonishing personality and looks!”

Skeppy posed for Bad, and he giggled so it was an obvious win.

“Of course, Skeppy…I’m so glad you’re back…”

🥺💔💔😭

Thank you for commenting in my other stories! It makes me happy and motivated to write more for u guys sometimes. Thank you for the sweet comments and have a great day/night!