✧˖°. The Golden Couple ₊˚⊹♡

Mm. Ah yes. The long-awaited 6.7k+ special. I quite like this one. Sorry for the late update! I lost my acc for a moment and it took me quite some time to remember my password.

Anyway, the moment I got it back I begun writing this and here it is! Hope you all like it! 🌻🌻

         -------------------------------------

It was a beautiful day, and the sun was
shining down on the high school campus. Skeppy and BadBoyHalo were walking through the hallways, laughing and talking about their latest Minecraft build.

They were inseparable as always, and everyone knew they were the perfect couple. Everyone, except for one person. Brittney was new to the school, but after that one moment with the little troll, she just couldn’t stand by and let him go!

She’d already been drawn to Skeppy's obnoxious personality and smug grin. It was interesting to say the least. She had been watching him for a while now, and she couldn't keep her feelings to herself any longer. She knew he was taken, but she couldn't help but wonder if Skeppy would ever notice her.

Skeppy walked to the next class, Badboyhalo was busy discussing about another manhunt with Dream. Despite still being in high school, almost everyone in their friend group all seeked out to be famous influencers in the near future.

Skeppy spotted Brittney for the first time hiding in the corner of the hallway. She looked lonely and sad, so he approached her carefully not wanting to scare her and draw too much attention and make matters worse.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked, his voice calm and collected unlike his usual bubbly and overly confident demeanour. Brittney looked up at him and forced a smile. "I'm fine," she said, trying to hide her true feelings. But Skeppy saw right through her mask and gave her a comforting expression.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here," he reassured and gave one last wave to her before walking off to his class. Brittney watched him go, feeling a twinge of curiosity in her heart. She knew she couldn't let go of him that easily. She needed to try before giving up.

Over a span of carefully plotted planning, Britney’s plan was to get closer to Skeppy but only approached him when Badboyhalo wasn’t around. Except, her plan didn’t include the other students.

Eventually, someone caught them talking together in private and from the way Britney was in Skeppy’s space it was quite obvious her intentions, and so the rumours spread.

Obviously, it didn’t take long before the rumours got to Badboyhalo. When he first heard it, he couldn’t believe it. He would tell every person who approached him about the matter that they were lying and to leave for ever accusing his boyfriend of having an affair.

After the second week passed by, he started to grow suspicious and a tad bit desperate for evidence of him being faithful. It started to dawn on him, and he started to notice Skeppy hadn’t hung out with him in quite some time and has been off lately.

The tension between Skeppy and BadBoyHalo grew palpable. The whole school watched them with bated breath, waiting for the inevitable clash that was going to occur since the day the news of Brittney's crush on Skeppy spread like wildfire.

Even some of their friends had started to pick up on the tension between the two and were trying to talk both of them into talking things through and getting this whole situation fixed as soon as possible and return to being absolute love birds.

Unfortunately, it seemed like nothing was going to be able to ease the tension that had built up between them. Then it happened they both finally snapped, and at each other.

One day, Skeppy and BadBoyHalo saw each other in the hallway. They were just staring at each other with an intense unbreakable gaze, and before anyone could react, they started to toss passive-aggressive comments into the staring match which eventually led to a full-on screaming fit.

Their fists were both clenched, and it seemed it wouldn’t take long before they start getting physical. It was clear that they were both completely consumed by rage.

They were no longer the perfect couple that everyone had always admired, but rather two people at each other's throats.
Once the fight was over, the entire school was left in a state of shock.

Skeppy and BadBoyHalo had been the golden couple, the ones that everyone had looked up to and admired, but now they were both bruised and beaten. It was a sight that no one ever thought they would see.

They both gave each other one final glare before limping away. Meanwhile, the students including their friends discussed over what to do about Skeppy and BadBoyHalo.

Some people stayed to watch and even took pictures and videos of their brawl, some only stayed for some time before leaving, not wanting to watch the horror and drama play out any longer, and some didn’t stay to watch the fight at all.

Some thought that they should be able to work things out and be together as they always had been, while others argued that it was time that they went their separate ways.

No matter what anyone thought though, one thing was for sure. The entire situation was a complete and utter tragedy.

Surprisingly enough, over the following weeks, Skeppy and BadBoyHalo were seen spending more and more time together. From just subtle passing glances to laughing together to making out in the hallways-.

Anyway, it was like they fell in love for the second time.

It started off with Skeppy feeling too much pressure under all the guilt and confusion. He felt clueless and stupid for snapping at his lover.

He sought out every opportunity to talk to him and Badboyhalo ignored him for the first week but cracked on the second week. Lots of sobbing and words were exchanged but it all worked out in the end.

And after a while, it seemed like they finally found their way back to each other. After several hours, they both went home but this time, they didn’t cry themselves to sleep since they knew they would be together once more, and it was still fixable after all.

In the end, they both couldn’t be separated, and it eased everyone’s minds to be able to conclude that in fact, they only managed to fall deeper in love than ever before.

Brittney, on the other hand, was left feeling heartbroken and alone. She couldn't bear to stay at the school and witness their happiness, so she decided to move schools in hopes of starting fresh and moving on.

She left behind all her newly made friends and classmates, and although she missed Skeppy, she knew it was the best thing to do.

Badboyhalo won Skeppy’s heart for the second time and she knew she stood no chance against their unbreakable bond. And so, the golden couple of the school lived happily ever after, their love stronger than ever before.

   ----------------------------------------

I know the last fic is sad, and I hope none of you thought I died. Thought about it but don't worry! I was just rlly sick and alot of people were sick actually including my family members.

I am still sick at the moment but I grew worried about ya'll and anyway I wanted to check on ya'll without seeming selfish so here is a story to go with it! For those who took their time to read this, thank you and i'm sorry. Anyway, bye bye!

Remember to take care of yourselves and  don't be too sad! Muah! *Blows kiss* Bai bai! :D