+:。.。 Sweet dreams +:。.。

I felt as though I haven't been writing enough abt the muffin family soooo...also, anyone saw the meetup streeam?? 😆

No one's p.o.v

"Make sure you don't let him out out of your sight for even a second!" Bbh fussily rambled. He had been stalling his trip, worried to leave Sapnap alone with Skeppy for the first time.

"Bad..-" "and don't forget to feed him dinner as soon as he wakes up from his nap!" Bbh interrupted. "Bad, it's okay, you can leave, Sapnap will be fine! He has me, remember?"

Bad sighed, " You're right G'eppy, i'm sorry, I should put more trust in you, you're his parent too...."

Skeppy pat his back as comfort, "Bad, it's okay...I know you're just really worried about Sapnap...this is you're first time leaving without him!"

Skeppy continued, " but, don't worry too much, I will do the best I can to raise him while you're gone. " Lastly, he pecked his cheek quickly, " now go go! Puffy is waiting. "

Badboyhalo sighed in relief, " Alright Skeppy, " Badboyhalo collected himself and stood at the doorway whispering his last words before shutting the door and leaving, " Thank you Skeppy."

.
.
.

Skeppy p.ov

I watched him leave and turned my back at the door to face Sapnap nestled in a small carrier, sleeping.

I wouldn't admit it, but Sappy looked absolutely adorable! His plush cheeks and demon horns were so itty-bitty! I couldn't help but coo softly at him.

I quickly lost track of the time by just staring at the litte one, it was already 5 p.m by the time I looked up to check the time!

I immediatly rushed to the kitchen to prepare food for Sapnap and finished prepping it by the time he woke up. 'Perfect timing!' I glided back to Sapnap's carrier and pick him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, still drowsy from his nap. "Hey little guy..." Unfortunately, Sapnap started tearing up and reaching for something.

Luckily, through all the training Bad set me iup to, I knew he was hungry, so I rocked him slowly to try and calm him down and put him on the high chair to feed him his food.

Instantly, Sappy beamed at the sight of toast and blueberries. He reached out for the tray as I handed it to him. He made a mess and threw a few blueberries at me but it was worth it to see him smile and giggle.

I gave him a few toys to play with while I cleaned the dishes and set them a side. I handed the toddler a sippy cup to him for him to drink before going to bed.

After, we finished eating, he yawned and I picked him up and brought him to our room for him to sleep. He was quick to be put to sleep since he already seemed extra tired.

Tired, I cuddled him close and closed my eyes. I whispered one last phrase before I fell unconcious, "Goodnight sapnap, rest well..."