˚。⋆୨୧˚Admireable ˚୨୧⋆。˚

Here is my promise everyone...sorry for the long wait...things came up, but I hope you enjoy this story!

Skeppy’s p.o.v

“Baddd I’m home!” I brought all the groceries to the empty kitchen and emptied the bags. I placed the supplies into their respective cupboards and thought,

‘Why hasn’t Bad come down to greet me?’ He normally comes to greet me when I return to our shared home. I finished emptying the bags and walked upstairs to our shared room.

'Probably, Bad just didn’t hear me.’ I opened the door slightly and peeked my head in. Inside the room there laid a figure on the bed, curled into a ball and snoring peacefully.

‘Oh, he was sleeping.’ I slowly slipped into the room and walked to the bed.
There he was.

Oh, I breath carefully and couldn’t tear my eyes away from the body sleeping so peacefully. He was beautiful. He looked so vibrant…I never knew someone could look so gorgeous unconscious until I saw him.

I couldn’t bring myself to wake him up, so instead, I laid next to him. I brought my arms around him and enveloped him in a tight embrace. I, myself slowly drifted off to sleep.

Bbh’s p.o.v

I blinked back to reality. The sun shone through the windows and bounced off the walls. It was already morning so I carefully sat up. ‘Did Skeppy come home last night?’

I turned to my side to find him sleeping next to me. ‘How could I have never known how elegant he’d look sleeping. ’

He looks so vulnerable… the thought of him putting so much trust in me so as to lay next to me at his most vulnerable moment made me feel a sense to protect.

I wrapped him in my arms and he responded by burying his head to my chest. Now, that was adorable.

Suddenly, the peaceful moment was disturbed by the sound of an alarm clock next to their bedside table.

I groaned, ‘Ughhh…why did it have to ruin the moment.’ Skeppy woke up slowly and returned to reality. 

He looked up and smiled at me,” Hi Bad.” “Hey beautiful, how was your sleep?”
Skeppy blushed a bit at the pet name, which I chuckled at.

“G-good, b-but I think you are mistaken, you are the definition of sleeping beauty.” Well, it is safe to say we both admire each other’s features.

     ------------------------------------------------

  Special coming sooonnnn btww ;)