𓍊𓋼 Don't act tough 𓋼𓍊

School be tough. ;-; Anyway, I wrote this at like- almost midnight and did the rest after school. Took me awhile so sorry if it's abit whacky. I was rlly tired but still continued writing. I hope u guys like it! :D

Skeppy awoke feeling…numb? He just felt empty. Drained. He didn’t want to get up, but the sun shone so brightly, and he knew if he didn’t wake up now, his worried boyfriend will come knock on his door worried and anxious.

Still, he couldn’t find it in himself to sit up and walk to the kitchen. All he wanted to do was go back to sleep and dream the day away.

Suddenly, he heard a soft knock on his door. ‘Ah, that must be Bad.’

As expected, Skeppy heard Badboyhalo’s worried voice through his door. “Skeppy? Are you awake?”

Despite his aching headache, he didn’t have the heart to ignore his bf, so he responded ” Yes, I’ll be down in a minute! Just getting ready!”

Badboyhalo didn’t hear how tired he sounded and walked away, leaving him to “get ready” despite him not getting out of bed.

‘Welp…time to head downstairs.’ Groaning, he dragged his unwilling body into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. ‘ Wow…I look like sh#t.’

It took him half an hour to brush his teeth and change into baggy clothes before he headed downstairs where Bad waited for him patiently at the dining table.

Badboyhalo noticed him walk down the stairs solemnly and beamed, “Skeppy! Come eat breakfast with me! I made eggs & bacon!”

He patted the seat next to him as Skeppy walked to him and slumped on the chair. Surprisingly, Skeppy seemed much less energetic then usual.

Usually, he’d be full of energy in the morning. It was odd to see him look so tired and well…sad?

“Skeppy…you seem tired…did you get enough sleep last night? Don’t tell me you stayed up all night making videos again!” Badboyhalo exclaimed anxiously.

Skeppy picked at his food seeming distracted. A second later, he lifted his head up to look at Bad and grinned, “It’s alright Bad, I didn’t stay up all night again.”

It only took one glance at Skeppy’s face to tell he was lying. His eyes didn’t shine and there were bags under his eyes.

His Skeppy is not okay, and as his duty as his boyfriend he will be sure to help him. If only he wasn’t so stubborn.

“Skeppy, finish your food and you can tell me how you feel afterwards, I know you aren’t alright as you claim to be.”

Skeppy, feeling too exasperated to protest, just ate his food quietly and spoke, “Bad, to be honest, I don’t know why I feel like this. Today I just feel numb…and I have this awful headache and I’m just so tired…”

Badboyhalo didn’t seem to turn away or at a loss of words.

Instead, he looked at him with a look of understanding and calmly stated that he has felt that way too on some occasions, but every time he felt that way, Skeppy was always there to brighten his day and make him feel so much better.

"Everyday you are the light that guides me through my troubles. Today, will you let me be your sunshine?"

Skeppy blinked. Suddenly tears flooded from his eyes and he wrapped his arms around Badboyhalo, sobbing quietly into his shoulder.

Bad let him. He wrapped his arms around Skeppy’s shaking body and held him tight, humming a soft tune, "It'll be okay Skeppy."

They stayed in each other’s embrace till Skeppy’s tears stopped running. He felt…better.

Abruptly Badboyhalo stood up with Skeppy in his arms and hearing no complaints except for a surprised yelp, he went to the kitchen to get Skeppy a glass of warm water.

He took the glass and eagerly drank. His throat hurt from crying so long.

He gave the glass cup back to Bad and yawned. Bad noticed he was still tired and offerered to head back upstairs. Skeppy nodded and leaned closer to him, nuzzling him.

They slept to rest of the day away. They both slept together with a smile on their faces.

<3