꒦꒷♡Pocky rush♡꒷꒦

So, good news, I made a new story! Yay! Bad news, I found out the writing kinda sucks. Mabye.

( platonic / crush )

Zak's p.o.v

I heard keys dangling from the couch I am currently sitting on. 'Darryl is home!' I got up and rushed to the front door to see Darryl taking off his coat and hanging it on the clothing hanger.

"Welcome back!" I shout in glee. "Hello, Zak." Darryl chuckled. I helped him carry the grocery bags to the kitchen and place the food and ingredients in their respective places.

After we both tidied the kitchen, Darryl went upstairs to shower. Meanwhile, I sat on the couch watching TV. 'Ughhh, I am SO boreddd' I was really bored and wanted to spend time with Darryl already.

Speaking of Darryl, he was having a nice warm bath instead of a quick shower so I had to wait for half an hour before he exited the bathroom satisfied.

Darryl's p.o.v

I sighed in satisfaction. 'That was a wonderful bath.' I changed into my black hoodie and jeans. Then, I went downstairs to check on Zak...only to see he is frowning.

I walked to the couch and wrapped my hands around his neck secretly, "What's wrong Zak?" Zak looked up at me and replied, "Uhh, I am really bored and have nothing to do."

"Well, thats not good," I sat on the couch next to him, "Why don't we play a game?" This seemed to catch his attention as he looked at me with shining eyes."What game do you have in mind?" Zak answered.

No one's p.o.v

Suddenly, Darryl left Zak and returned later with a box of pocky sticks. "The pocky game!" Darryl exclaimed happily. Zak knew how to play the pocky game and is really nervous, but Darryl's puppy eyes were irresistable.

Zak agreed and they both hot in position. Both Zack and Darryl placed their lips at both ends of a pocky stick. Darryl was quick to munch on the pocky stick whilst Zak was frozen in place.

Both males felt the heat building up in the room and see the bright red on both faces. The stick got closer and closer until...SNAP!

Zak broke the stick and Darryl won. "Heheh, I guess that means I win right?" Darryl giggled. Zak, bright red, muttered, " Y-yea, what would you like as a reward?"

Darryl replied," Welll, since I won, and since our lips sadly didn't touch, may I get a proper kiss?" Zak flushed dark red and is failing to speak, " O-o-okAy."

Then Darryl leaned in and closed the gap between them. It was soft and passionate. Zak swore he fell in love a second time...

    ---------------------------------------------------

I updated the last part today.