𖨆 Çhërry bloßßom ♡𖨆

Guess who's backl!!! I am finally motivated after so longgg. (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

To ease the confusion, they are soul bonded in this one so when Skeppy got hurt Bbh also gets affected. Sorry if is confusing.

TW: Blood and kidnapping.

No one's p.o.v

Skeppy and Bbh were both sitting next to each other under a tree. To be more specific, a cherry blossom tree. The flowers fell slowly one by one.

Skeppy had convinced Bbh to pull down his hood and is currently in his human form. The two boys fall into a deep slumber whilst holding hands.

Meanwhile, two boys, around fourteen years old, were watching them up until they fell asleep. They were going hunting when they spotted them both sleeping peacefully.

They were overjoyed to find a gem folk. Even better, a DIAMOND gem folk. They both knew that if they could get their crummy hands on Skeppy, they could have more than enough money in their entire life.

It is an absolute steal for them since they both were sleeping, and there was only a human next to him. They can get pass a dumb human. They walked over to skeppy and carried him to an unknown destination.

Bbh's p.o.v

I blinked my eyes open to see I am still laying under the cherry blossom tree. I felt happy since the power nap really helped, but it quickly faded when I didn’t see skeppy laying next to me.

‘Skeppy?’ ‘Did he leave?’ I quickly stood up and looked around when suddenly I felt a sting on my left cheek.

At that very moment, I raised up my hand and touched my left cheek. I could feel liquid dripping down my face as I looked at my finger. I could see blood.

I freaked out and immediately teleported to Skeppy. I teleported into a small space and inside were two boys. They looked at me scared, probably since I transformed to my demon form whilst I teleported.

I ignored them and searched for Skeppy, but all I had to do was turn around to see Skeppy tied up with ropes to a chair, slightly bruised and was missing a few small chunks of diamond patches.

I couldn’t control my anger, they did this to him… smoke started emitting the room, my expression switched towards anger.

I stared into their soul as they begged and shook in fear. I ignored them and sent them both to hell. I brought my Skeppy back home after and nursed him back to health..

------------------------------------------

I keep forgetting to publish the stories I have already finished and kept it in my draft for so longgg. Sorry guys! (⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)
Buttt, on the good side I will be posting more often due to the sudden burst of motivation! (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)