Part-30 ~No Rights To Hurt Urself~

(Sumedh's pov)

Being intoxicated I went in the room and did whatever I wanted to do. I smiled satisfactorily. I could hear her screaming...

"Aaahh, how can I live after this?!" She screamed.

"His assaults are enough to kill me." she cried.

I laughed satisfying myself. My body was shivering I don't know why, I feel very nervous and weird at the same time.

'What u r doing is wrong! U can't do this to get love'

'U r doing the same as she whatever did with u in the past then what's the difference between u and that devil?!'

*My heart mocked*

I was silent for sometimes and sighed.

"though who wants love... I don't have any love left in my heart for anyone" I replied.

May be that was a lie....!?

(A/n: Definitely that's a lie to himself bcs he loved his mother more than life)

I was stuck with my messy mind, I groaned in irritation. I knew I was right!! Then I decided to comfort myself in another room.

~~~~In the midnight~~~~

Suddenly my eyes caught the sight of my mom.... I was hell scared to see the scene infront.

My mom was crying blood, her face had lost its colours, falling pale also the severe bruises over her body led me to clutch my breath back in terror.... I wonder who dared to do this .... She was holding my hands asking me to stop but I couldn't say anything, what did I start to stop atlast? A sting pain prevailed in my heart. What was she talking about??

"Sumedh it's paining a lot .... Please save me... It's bleeding everywhere... Sumedh" she cried.

"Mom" A mere whisper came out of my lips.

I woke up in a jerk, sweat covered my forehead. Did I see that right? That was a... Bad dream?

I wiped off the sweat breads covering my forehead and saw that Mallika's food was still kept incomplete, I remembered that she had not eaten anything. The plate was beside the water jug. And accidentally it broke when I was taking the plate. Sighing I went up towards her room only with the plate in my hand. When I opened it, the scene in front of me just shocked me a lot.

Her face had lost its colors and the floor bathed with her blood. I was watching the same scene... Her body had bruises...
"Mallika" I yelled....

I rushed to her and patted her checks but nothing happened, making me panicked. I immediately looked at her wounds and saw those were done by digging glass pieces. I pulled them out and tried to wash the places.... It took me more than half an hour to complete the dressings. Her body had turned cold. Panic surged in me...

'Unknown feelings, rising desires...
Special emotions still I admire....

She's not ur and can never be...
U r a demon but she's a fairy....

My heart mocked...
Though the words are true...
A demon can't love a fairy like u...'

I remembered my own designed lines. I understood what mom had indicated. I found myself how turning into a cruel demon. I realized what I did with her.
Her memories with me from the day one, just shouted in my ears how she tried to save me.... To pamper me but what did I do??

I had forgotten that I am a psycho!! I can't control my abnormalities. I killed her without even her any faults!

(a/n: Because of the love he had left in his heart, jerked back into the reality.... Hurting her never led him to be in peace. He loved his mom a lot and now he realised how he had hurt her but hurting Mallika. Asif he had hurt his mom only. He is a complete psycho but still craves for love. For trust!

5-6 years of brutal tortures, the kid couldn't even die! He was forced to live and to be broken again. He lived in darkness, he lived in fear. He transformation doesn't depict a demon only but the biggest fear inside him of facing the lose of his love still tortured him. The fear never left him!

His mother was dead .... She was no more but he felt her around. What is it? Call it illustration or hallucinating objectives.... Well, it's just his love for his mother that made him feel her presence always.
He needed proper care for developing up his state and a right person like Mallika could do it but he had hurt her. No actually killed her happiness, her reason to stay alive. She wasn't strong enough like before. And this thought moved away the earth beneath his feet. His fear now spelled over him completely.)

"Mallika please get up" Saying this I rubbed her palms.

Tears made their way over my cheeks. I cried for her. I saw her body fell completely cold. Finally getting no other option. I slipped inside her blanket and rubbed her hands in mine. I made her wear two three shirts of mine and then covered her fragile figure in my arms making sure that she doesn't get hurt even a little bit. I pulled her sleeves and rubbed her skin again. I entangled her bare legs with mine softly. Giving her my warmth. Finally after trying for sometime her fingers made movements and a wide smile occurred on my lips.

"Mallika" I whispered and saw her opening her feeble looking eyes. Her energy was drained. I dug my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her rosy scent. I felt divine. My warm tears wetted her neck.

"U have no right to hurt urself Mallika... U have no right" I cried and covered her in my arms.

"Now get up. U need to have food" I said and slowly made her sit on the bed.
She crawled back in a ball, horrifyingly looking at me. She completely covered herself with the blanket making sure her skin doesn't expose even a bit.

I felt really really bad! It was me, all my fault. Idk how I'm gonna fix everything. May be by surrendering myself to the law.

Her drowsy eyes gazed at me constantly. My eyes were teary, I hardly looked at her. Taking the first morsel I held it in front of her mouth. She stared at me with her hurt expressions. She turned her face, I didn't say anything and moved towards the direction she faced and pushed the food softly inside her mouth one after another. She pouted making me to smile a little.

After having the food she laid down on the bed facing her back to me. Her body was tired and I knew it. I laid beside her covering her in my arms and then both of us in the blanket. Feeling little movements I opened my eyes to see her staring at me feebly.

"Please... Can... U... Let... Me... To... Die?" She fumbled and gulped down. Her eyes shred pearl like tears, reddening the pupils some more.
A storm blew inside me hearing her words. Those reflected that how much I insulted her. Still....

How could she say so?

Did she bear more than me?

Though I know I'm her only culprit. I held her waist softly and pulled her closer.

"Can u pls?" She whispered again.
.
.
Tbc....

So as u guys wanted here's the bonus 2.... Enjoy reading and do tell me how is it going.... If u r liking it then I'll be pleased if u share my story to more people....

Well, do votes for these parts I posted today.... Love y'all 😄❣️

Also don't forget to comment ur thoughts abt it.... I like to read ur reviews ❣️👀