Part-60 ~Epilogue~

(Mallika's pov)

(Mallika's pov)

I opened my eyes and they directly locked into his hazel orbs. That emerald sea like stare, it had longing abd hurt emotions. My eyes bottled up with tears..... Without realising where I was i jumped in his arms to feel the comfort i was dieing for since 4 years. I was crying badly hiding my face in the crook of his neck. My chest felt heavy... I was kissing his whole face. I couldn't express how much I missed him. I grabbed his hands and rubbed them on my whole body, i wanted to feel his touch.

He was incredibly warm!! Warm in love.... I missed his smell that I inhaled in desire. He didn't utter a word rather he chose to hug me even tighter.

"I love you Jaan.... I love you a lot!" I cried how much I could.

My stomach and chest were hurting badly. My cries turning to sobs as i struggled to breathe..... He didn't try to stop me, I knew he was crying too..... I knew he was still hurt by my untold words. I decided to clear them all suddenly something striked in my mind. I detached myself from him and started to look for a phone.... I realised I was in the hospital....

"I....I ...." Before I completed Sumedh passed me his phone....

I mentally thanked him before grabbing it and immediately dialled Puja's number. I received it on the first ring....

Was she waiting for it? How did she know Sumedh's number?! Well.....

"Hello Poo"

"Mallika how are you now?"

"I'm good but how did you know?"

"I had called u. Medha was crying.... Sumedh had received it and informed "

"Why? Why was she crying?? I'm coming home right now"

I said cutting the call and ready to jump down. While Sumedh stopped me holding my hand.

"Don't go u r weak."

"My daughter is craving for me!!"

"And your Son? Do u know how much he cried ?? Since the day u left? U left hearing his cries too.... I had seen ur heartless face that day!"

"I will tell u everything but let me to go to her Sumedh.... Medha is just a 4 yr old kid... She needs me!"

"Who's daughter is she? Did u marry ano--"

"Sumedh she is our daughter! Ur daughter!! Remember the night before I left my own place?"

I stepped out of my cubicle when two little arms wrapped my waist. I looked down to see Shrey hugging me. My chest felt heavy again and I cooped him up in my arms. He was wearing a hospital dress with bandages all over his face.