part-50 ~Baby shower~

Sumedh's pov

Sumedh's pov

For God's sake, i must say Mili has got really long legs to run. I was just tired of making her understand that she should not run in this situation. Today's her baby shower day since she's already 8 months. My girl has become more free and jolly since my birthday as I brought her mother up to our house. I remembered the prettiest smile, she gave. The whole night she gossiped with her mother ignoring me. I was so frustrated that I regretted for bring her here. But I couldn't deny the fact that after her mother started to come for visiting her, she has been more lively and free bird getting her company. My girl missed her mother! I understood....
My eyes widened to see her legs trapping on something and she was going to fall on her stomach.

"Nooo Mallika!!" I yelled out and immediately caught her in my arms securing her completely.

"Mili u would have done a blunder rn!!! R u mad???"

"Sorry babe...i won't repeat it... I won't let our baby to happen something" She said and hide her face in my neck.

Her palms were sweating.... I understood her situation and rubbed her back...

"And I won't let anything to happen to both of u" Saying so I placed a long yet soothing kiss on her forhead lovingly.

Tears rolled down both of their eyes....

We both went down carefully making my princess ready. Many of our relatives had come including my father-in-law. Hush! I couldn't deny my girl she was meeting him after almost a year. And I'm no one to stop her from meeting the first man of her life, who raised her with care and love.

Mallika and I went on the well decorated stage with ballons, stars, lights & flowers

(The decorations ☝️)

A huge three storey cake was placed on the table with a soft music playing at the background. That was the best song depicting our love....

Mere hath me tera hath ho
Sari jannate mere sath ho....

I took her hands in mine, her smile was enough for me to get my knees fall infront of her.