Fifty

Ellie 

When we pulled up to the mall, we met everyone up front and then we all walked inl. On our immediate right was the huge arcade. 

"Hey guys, you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" Evan asked us 

"Yeah, and I bet I kick your butt in table hockey." Jack teased 

"You're on babe, loser buys the movie tickets." 

"Let's go then." Jack smiled 

They both practically ran into the musical cave. Those two were like little kids and it really was cute. It was of course a unanimous decision to go into the arcade, so we did. Everyone else went to their respectable machines, but as for me and Leo, we went to the race cars and decided to do those. 

"I am so gonna beat you." I teased 

"Oh? You really believe that Pet?" 

"Believe? I know." I smirked 

"Alright, you're on. Winner decides what we do all weekend. Just remember, I like breakfast in bed." 

I laughed. 

"Put up or shut up." 

He laughed as the countdown on the screen started. Once we finished, I got up and did a little victory dance as he hung his head in mock defeat with a smile on his face.  

"Oh, and by the way, I'd like breakfast fed to me while in bed." I teased 

"Fine, a bet is a bet." 

He got up and grabbed my hand. 

"Maybe I could win a couple of rounds of table hockey." 

"Maybe, you want to try it?" 

"Of course, maybe then I could win back my cool points." 

I laughed and playfully pushed him in the shoulder. He was such a dork sometimes. 

"What? What did I say?" He asked 

"You are such a dork. Really Leo, cool points? Babe, it's okay to be nerdy." 

"Who said I was nerdy?" He teased

"Leo, you like to read comic books and on Saturday mornings you sometimes watch cartoons." 

"For those who don't know me I seem like a big kid don't I?" He chuckled