Eighteen *Edited*

It was around one AM and I remember waking up to a soft feeling of my hair being stroked. I opened my eyes curiously and saw that Leo was propped up on his elbow staring at me.  

"Well hello there." He said quietly  

I yawned, covering my mouth and snuggled back into the sheets.  When did I get into bed? The last thing I remember was being on the couch.

"Hi. How long have I been asleep?"  

"A few hours. You can go back if you want to, I was trying to fall asleep but I haven't been able to."

I peeked at the clock again and saw that it was 1:30. Wow, time goes fast.  

"Why? It's so late."  

"I'm anxious I guess."  

"How come?"  

"Well... I get to spend the night with you, and I even got to spend the whole day with you too."  

I blushed.  

"This was the most enjoyable punishment I've ever had."  

He chuckled.  

"You weren't supposed to like it."  

"Well why wouldn't I? I get to hang out with a very cool guy." I said seriously  

"I could say the same for myself."  

"Yeah. Good night Leo." I said turning over  

"Goodnight Ellie."  

It got quiet for a few minutes until I started thinking about earlier. I really had to stop being like this, or I was going to run him away.

"Hey....Leo?" I asked timidly

"Yeah?"

"About earlier, I'm sorry about how I acted."

I felt him shift in the bed and felt his breath on the back of neck.

"It's okay Pet. I understand why, we just have to work on it okay?" He remarked softly

I loved how he always saw himself in my plights. That he was so willing to help me get past all of this.

"Okay." I replied

He kissed my hair and threw his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him.