𝕀𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕥

Y'all know how I've decided to name everything about this book based on ink. My characters are called Inkers, my chapters are called Inky, and my author notes are now called Inklets.

I don't know if y'all have better names I can use but I'm open to suggestions. I just wanted to write to inform y'all that I'm going on a 28 days hiatus, approximately a month because of my exams plus I'm not with my note I wrote all my chapter outlines in so it's a bit hard to go on.

Also, I was beginning to forget what my characters look like and the story vibe is fading, and I get why people request updates so frequently now or only read completed stuff.

Ink Love is still a series and I really want y'all to fall in love with these characters because I also did that and it is amazing. I'm tempted to jump right into book 2 because I've been feeling the urge to move on from Benson and Lauraine. Plus, Ink Love hasn't passed chapter 10 since I put it up almost 3 years ago so I hope to finish it this year, along with RTTS.

We should be done at chapter 40 or 50, depending on how long Lauraine decides to drag the story but we should start Ink Love 2 ending of 2023. Ink Love means a lot to me and I want to give you all the story you deserve and this is probably my only romance book because I suck at romance.

I'll be releasing more fantasy and adventure stuff by next year and I cannot wait for y'all to read Samantha Valentine ❤️❤️❤️.

So, let's keep the votes coming in, and let the comments roll in because I love all your opinions, and let's make Ink Love 1 end this year!

Also, read these amazing books;

Chronicles of Jo-Kiel by CHRISTsCrystal

Black and Black by Oluwa_Daralicious

Larco's Seal by _FrozenDreams

And Return to The Sands by me!

I so want to say more but I'll stop here and keep the juicy secrets for later.

By the way, who is your favorite character so far?