Episode 13

At Anshuman Sampath's house.

Shreya: (Grins on seeing Maya and Manya) My granddaughters are here. Welcome my dear girls.

Manya & Maya: (in chorus) Thank you grandma.

Manya: Rajiiv didn't come to pick us up today mom

Palak: ohh I should have informed you, he went out with your dad to get some things.

Maya: Ohh I see.

Anch: Aunt Manya, come see Priti is still crying in her room. (pulls her hand)

Manya: Really why is she crying.

Palak: Seems her exams weren't that good, no one has succeeded in making her stop crying.

Maya: (squeezes her face) That's weird. Where's she?

Anch: In her room

Manya and Maya soon reach Priti's room and there she was on her bed still sniffling tears and sneezing from excessive crying.

Manya & Maya: Baby sis (Both walks towards her bed)

Manya: (pulls her up from the bed to sit) What's wrong priti?

Priti: (wipes her face with the back of her hand) It's nothing serious Manya

Maya: Then why were you crying? Your exams wasn't too good?

Priti: (sniffs) My exams went fine. It's just... I made some little mistakes in my sums and think i'm going to loose quite a number of marks for that.

Manya: Oh come on Priti. Exams are always like that, you can't expect to get every single questions right.

Maya: Everyone is bound to making mistakes (comes close and embraces her sister) Now get a hold of yourself now. My little sis is gonna have excellent results I trust her.

Manya: Here (stretches some wraps of chocolates to her) chocolates for you...

Priti: (smiles amidst sniffles) Thank you

Manya: (stretches some to Anch) For you too Anch

Anch: (jumps up happily) Thank you Didi

Maya: We'll leave you both now

Manya: I have an Idea (Grins widely as she gets down from Priti's bed)

Maya: And what's that?

Manya: Let's take a walk down the street when it's evening, we'll have fun and buy a lot of goodies

Maya: That,s a great idea di

Priti: (frowns) Papa won't allow Anch and I to go out

Anch: (furrows his brows while munching away his chocolate bars) 

Manya: He isn't home

Anch: Grandma...

Maya: (confidently)I'll handle her

Manya: (burst into a fit of laughter) Ayee sis... handle her?

Maya: of course

Manya: yeah yeah of course... Daadi maa's beti 

Maya: That's me... Let's go freshen up now (pulls Manya by her dupatta and out of the room)

At Salim's house

After supper, the Khan's family seemed to be very happy. Salim's mother is the happiest amongst all.

Sarah: Salim son?

Salim: (Typing away on his laptop while seated beside his mom on the sofa) Yes mom

Sarah: Since you've refused to bring home a bride, I have got one for you. If you don't like her, you're free to pick among all of these ones they're all beautiful and are muslims (gathers some pictures and tries to show them to Salim who seem uninterested and his sight still on his laptop) Salim!