Episode 9

At Ram Sampath's house.
Everyone's at the dinning table. Naina is not eating and Raavi got upset.

Raavi: Naina, why aren't you eating?
Naina: How can I eat mother? When my son isn't at home.
Ram: (gets up angrily from the table) I'm leaving for work.
Raavi: But Ram, you didn't eat either.
Ram: our son isn't at home, so how can we be happy? (Walks away and stumble out of the house)
Naina: (Gets up immediately) I'm also leaving.
Raavi: And where to Naina?
Naina: (Almost yelling) Of course to look for my son.
Harshdeep: (Finally speaks) Naina, but I've assured you that Sameer will come back home.
Naina: No-one is going to stop me father, I'm tired of all these. (Leaves angrily)
Harshdeep: (faces Raavi with disappointment) Are you happy now?
Raavi: ( feels guilty and looks away).

At Avinash Khan's company.
All the workers assemble at the hallway. Salim is addressing them.

Salim Khan: Today we have new personnel executives amidst us and also a new secretary to the director. As you all know that we lost our former secretary. So I'll like to introduce to you today, Manya Sampath as the new appointed secretary of Avinash Khan's group.
Workers: (Applaud Manya)
Salim khan: And I have her Assistant to be Divya Kumar.
Workers: (Applaud Divya)
Salim khan: The two new Personnel executives are persons of Raghav Singh and Mrs Munni Sharma.
Workers: (Applaud the new personnels yet again
Salim Khan: I welcome you all to this great company and... I wish you the very best out of your stay here. You.... Can all commence your work for the day.

Soon, the workers disperse and Manya is seen in her office arranging some files when Divya signals a call to her.

Divya: it's from Dr. Salim khan.
Manya: uhh okay. (Collect the telephone) Hello Sir.
Salim: (from the other side of the call) Meet me in my office now.
Manya: Okay sir.

Manya soon reach Salim's office and she landed a knock on his door.

Salim: You need not to knock, just come in.
Manya: Good afternoon sir.
Salim: How are you? have your seat.
Manya: I'm alright sir. Thank you sir
Salim: How's the work going?
Manya: All fine sir.
Salim: Hmm that's good. Just try to put in your very best Okay? It's a simple task and I trust you though.
Manya: Yes I will sir
Salim: Hmm okay, you can take your leave now
Manya: okay sir (stands up to go)
Salim: Hold on
Manya: (stops and looks back immediately)
Salim: Take these files, I want you to get them typed before the week runs out, no errors and no mistakes. Noted?
Manya: Noted sir
Salim: Good

Just as Manya was about leaving Salim's office, he stopped her again
Salim: Uhh, hang on!? (He made it sound more like a question)
Manya: Yes sir.
Salim: You shouldn't be addressing me with sir. You deserve much more respect than I actually do so Just quit calling me sir henceforth okay? My name is Salim and it should always remain Salim. Understood?
Manya: Yes sir. Uhh... I mean S...Salim.
Salim: (let's out a chuckle while stylishly staring at her)
Manya: (feeling uneasy) Can I at least say Mr. Khan?
Salim: Hmmmmmm... Okay, but don't say sir.
Manya: Hmm, okay Mister Khan. (Smiles and leaves the office).
Salim: (Smiles as Manya dashed out of the room).

Maya is seen at her place of work, preparing for her first advert. Her boss soon came to check on her.

Maya: Mr. Charan, Good morning sir.
Mr. Charan: Good morning Maya. How are you? I hope you've rehearsed your lines very well?
Maya: In good sir. Uhh... Yes sure. I'll make sure to try my very best.
Mr. Charan: That's very good of you. Please make sure you perform well, you know... this would be your first time appearing on the screens of our company.
Maya: yes sir, I will
Mr. Charan: Good. Now get dressed quickly, you have less than fifteen minutes.
Maya: okay sir. (Thinking as her boss left) How do I even get dressed up in a saree? I haven't worn it before.