Episode 15

At Ram Sampath's house

Ram is displeased with Naina for not informing him of Sameer's proposed arranged marriage.

Ram: Naina but you didn't let me know about this. Why do you like making decisions on your own.

Harshdeep: We had to decide very quickly Ram, so she didn't inform you. Right Naina?

Naina: (Thinks- Father is right, I couldn't even think of a befitting response yet) Yes Father yes

Ram:(with raised orbs) Dad you too?

Harshdeep: Yes son. Sameer Hamare Beta and we want him to be happy.

Ram: And has Sameer agreed to this?

Sameer: (Coming down the stairs) Ofcourse dad. Mom I'm ready now. Shall we leave?

Ram: Y'all wait here, I'll get ready and take you. (Leaves the sitting room)

Naina: (Admires her son in his Ash colour Armani suit and grey shalwar) You're looking good son. No one will be able to take their eyes off you

Sameer: (chuckles) Haye mom, now stop flattering me.

At the Khan's house

Salim enters the house thinking about how he will return Manya's phone. He had given her two days off work so she could have time for her family. (Then he thinks- I'll just go give it to her tomorrow)
His mom stopped him as he was climbing the stairs.

Sarah: Salim

Salim: Mom As-Salamualaykum

Sarah: Wa'alaykumsalam. Two days are over Salim, Do you really want me to get sick?

Salim: (smiles) Come here mom (He walks up to her and led her to the sofa) Sit down I have a surprise for you

Sarah: Really Salim (Exited)

Salim: (Opens his phone and searches for the picture he took of Manya. Thinks- Ohh Allah I'm not sure about this but let it workout somehow)

Sarah: What is it Salim? Show me

Salim: (Tucks his phone in her hands) Here mom, this is the girl that I like.

Sarah: (Flustered) Oh my! Salim. This is a beaut, And you never mentioned her all these while. I wouldn't have pressured you that much. I'm sorry son

Salim: Hey no mom. It's fine. Actually I wanted to give time and be sure about... you know... (Ruffles his hair)

Sarah: I understand you son. But then it's good. I hope she's a well mannered girl.

Salim: Oh yeah mom, you don't have to worry about that.

Firdaos: (Rushing down the stairs) Salim has a girl he likes?

Sarah: Yes Firdaos and I'm so happy. (Faces her son) Salim dear, I think we should visit her family soon. What do you think?

Salim: (Alerted) Not now mom. She doesn't even know

Sarah: Aha, Salim I thought since you showed her it means we should start preparing for the Nikkah.

Salim! Naheen (No) mom... Let's not get to that now. It's a gradual process. Just so you wouldn't fall sick mom, I decided to show you. I love you mom (places a kiss on his mom's cheeks and left for his room)

Sarah: (Chuckles and Thinks- he's such a naughty boy) Ehnehn what about you Firdaos?

Firdaos: (Bursts into laughter) No mom, I'm only Nineteen (scurried out of the living room)