Episode 6

Anshuman Sampath's house.

It's a Monday morning. Manya is the first to set out on the journey to find a job. She made the necessary preparations and was ready to go out.

Maya: Didi you're going now?
Manya: Yes Maya I'll be leaving now. Please pray for me, so that I find a good job.
Maya: Trust me for that sis, I'll definitely pray for you.
Anshuman: I wish you a very good luck my dear.
Manya: Thank you dad. Um... Where's grandma?
Shreya: (walking gently down the stairs) I'm here my child. God bless you with a happy job.
Manya: Thank you Grandma. (Faces her mom) mom
Palak: Bless you dear, I pray for a good job for you.
Priti: Good luck Manya
Manya: Thank you my little sis and make sure to read your books for your entrance exams okay?
Priti: sure I will.
Manya: (Smiles) I trust my Priti. Bye everyone (leaves the house)
Pratik: (Rushing down the stairs) I'll leave for work now. Mother (Touches Shreya's feet)
Shreya: Bless you son.
Pratik: Thank you mother. Priya take care of yourself and Anch okay? Bye everyone. (Leaves the house)
Priyanka: sure bye.
Anch: Mummy Mummy I'm ready for school.
Priyanka: Okay my boy. Priti shall we go.
Priti: Yes aunt. Let's go

Manya leaves in the car with their driver, Rajiiv and Pratik left in his car.
At the streets, Manya is worried about getting a job on her first attempt.

Manya: Uhh, Rajiiv stop here, I think there's a job vacancy. I'll go check.
Rajiiv: Alright. (Stops the car in front of a tall building)
Manya: (Gets out of the car and meets the guard) Um, good morning sir.
Guard: Good morning madam, how may I help you?
Manya: Well it's nothing really just that I saw a job vacancy here.
Guard: Oh madam, the vacancy is a very old one and I think the CEO is unaware that the posters are still out. Im sorry but you can't find a job here.
Manya: Okay then. Thank you so much. (Leaves and gets back to the car)

Meanwhile, Maya is worried for her sister at home. She silently prays that Manya is able to find a good job.
Maya: Dear God please protect my sister and give her a good job.

In the car, Manya is very worried.
Rajiiv: What's wrong Manya?
Manya: it's nothing the guard says there's no job vacancy.
Rajiiv: Don't worry Manya, Almighty is going to give you a job very soon in a good company.
Manya: Thank you Rajiiv. Carry on and please stop by a nearby restaurant, I need some refreshments I'm so tired.
Rajiiv: Sure. (Starts the car engine)

Soon, Rajiiv stopped by a nearby restaurant and Manya went in.
After, taking some snacks and juice, Manya noticed that a lady who had just finished eating beside her, had mistakenly dropped some money from her wallet. She quickly picked up the notes and ran after the lady.

Manya: (Stops the lady) Excuse me ma'am
Lady: Yes girl, how may I help you?
Manya: um, I had some snacks right beside you and I noticed that you had dropped some money by mistake from your purse. Here take them. (Hand the money over to the lady)
Lady: Ohh, that's so sweet of you. (Cellphone rings) Hello Salim,... no I haven't. Have you found anyone who will fit in for the job?... Okay okay no problem. I'll try to search more... Sure I'll inform you if I'm able to... Bye. (Ends call and collects money from Manya) Thank you so much dear. I'm so grateful.
Manya: it's my pleasure ma'am. Umm, I'm very sorry but I overheard your conversation and I guess you're looking for a personel.
Lady: Yes yes that's right. Do you have anyone for me?
Manya: Well yes
Lady: Really who?
Manya: (smiling) Myself. I'm a graduate and I've been searching for a job.
Lady: Really, what a coincidence? My boss just gave me a call now and I told him I haven't found anyone yet but it seems now that I've found you.
Manya: Really ma'am
Lady: Yes dear. Umm, (brings out a pen and a note) here, take this address. Report at the company tommorow morning at 9:00am. You have to see my boss. I'll call him and inform him. You don't have to worry about anything. Just report at the company at 9:00am for an interview.
Manya: Really ma'am. Thank you so much.
Lady: Ahh, it's best to return a favor with favors and you have proven to be a good person, I owe you that.
Manya: Thank you so much. I'm So grateful.
Lady: (Smiles) Here, (stretches out her hand) I'm Pavni Kaur. Nice meeting you.
Manya: I'm Manya Sampath. Very nice meeting you too.
Pavni: Alright 9:00am don't be late.
Manya: I won't be.
Pavni: Bye then, I'll see you. (Leaves the restaurant)
Manya: Bye. (Feels very happy)

Soon, Manya gets home and everyone is happy that she's been considered by some company.

Maya: Manya, Tu lucky hai. First search, fruitful result. I'm so happy for you.
Anshuman: Yes Manya, I'm also very happy for you. I pray that your interview goes well tomorrow.
Manya: Thank you dad.
Palak: May you always be happy my dear, I'm so happy for you.
Shreya: My children will always shine, wherever they go. God bless you Manya.
Manya: Thank you Grandma.

Everyone keeps praising and cheering Manya. All of them are very Happy for her. Maya also decide that she would start a search for a job for herself.
Maya: (thinks) I might be as lucky as Manya is.

Ram Sampath's house
Sameer is thinking about Maya.

Sameer: (Thinking) Maya told me that she hasn't gotten a job yet. I think I should make her my PA I don't want that older man. I'll have to see her tomorrow. (Sends Maya a message to meet him at a park the next day. Phone beeps and Maya replies that she would be there in the morning)

End of Episode.

Hello readers! Salam.
How are we all doing. Another update. I hope you enjoyed it?

Stay calm as we are going to meet Salim Khan in the next episode.

PS: Pavni Kaur is Salim Khan's PA.

I'll see you till then. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you and love y'all.
Yours sincerely,
_mohtieby_