Explain.

Hoodie helped y/n on the couch and left to the living room to the bathroom to get more bandages, towels and water. 

"will you explain now" y/n said.

"can you um... take you pants off, I need to check you leg pl-please I won't look" Hoodie said looking away.

'oh so his avoiding the question.. but I hated the idea of me taking my pants off in this situation but how will the bleeding stop if it's not treated' y/n thought and let out a sigh as they took off their pants grabbed the blanket from last night putting it around their lap looking away.

"um your cut is on the back of your thigh.. y/n could you turn around or get up?" hoodie just wanted to get this over with and save any more embarrassment from what was happening.

y/n lifted the blanket above their thigh but was still looking away not facing hoodie as they turned around standing a bit.

It was a big scratch not to deep that it needed stitches but hoodie was able finished up patching up y/n's thigh quickly as they slowly sat down slowly and covered up with the blanket.

-----------------

-Reader's Pov-

As I put the blanket over my legs I heard.

"could you... take your shirt off now" hoodie got up as he said. Hoodie asked the most embarrassing question.. not only was I not wearing any pants but now he wants me with no shirt, great just great but it's all so he can patch me up and as soon as this was done and over with its better so suck it up.

"as if..." I let out a sigh taking off my shirt, first thing hoodie checked was my stab wound and though he was going to changed the bandages but looked to see be had a needle and thread.. he handed me a towel which I'm guess is to bite on.

"I told a friend on what I need to do for a stab wound and... I need to stitch up that stab wound or else you'll just keep bleeding through the bandages, so bite on to that" He pointed at the towel as he was ready to stitch me.

"You better hurry it up, and don't mind my screaming" I chuckled putting the towel in my mouth as I gripped the a couch pillow.

My scream was muffled by the towel when hoodie began I closed my eyes as a tear came down one of my eyes. 'It's not easy when you didn't take any pain killers to ease the pain but if he hurries It'll be over before you know it y/n' I told myself trying not to think of it I soon felt what I think was bandages... I opened my eyes and took the towel out my mouth to see him wrapping the bandage on the stitches.

"Just to make sure there's no bleeding when we make our walk back some time soon" He said and then told me to turn around to check my back.

"Your lu-lucky it's not any more serious then it already is" Hoodie said. I didn't say anything.

"Are you not going to talk to me" he said "not until you explain why you weren't here at the time YOU said you'd be" I said.

"what are you my mom?" hoodie responded. "all I want to know is why... did something happen?" I asked, I want to trust him even after all he did, him and his friends.. but if he lies to me how can I?

"I talked to slender about what happened on the mission and he said you could come back when your better to walk back, but I guess with what happened right now... guess it's going to take more time and I saw the sun start to set and I was running and hit my head, thats all." he said as he cleaned off all the blood on my back.