Q&A: The Characters

Hello! So a few hours ago I asked you guys to drop some questions for each character from the story, and I'm very happy that I got really tons of it that I would love to answer. I figured that a hundred questions are quite enough for this thing, so really again, thank you so much to anyone who asked stuff to their favorite character. They will answer in their own POV's, and I will try to make sure that I will give the best answer for whatever question you have so here we go!

I'm pretty sure you won't read it all but I suggest you should... If you want clues so BAD.

Kristen Walsh

Q: Michael or Calum?

A: If what you're trying to ask who stinks the most, I would say Ashton but he's not on the choices so I'd say Calum.

Q: Do you think you and Calum will be happy together again?

A: This is such an uncomfortable question for me, but I'd say uhm... I really don't know, really. I don't even know what are we right now. But I'm happy. And I know he's happy too. He's in a relationship and his band is doing good so... yep.

Q: Do you love black

A: Fuck yes.

Q: How do you know that you're in love?

A: In my case it's guess it's when everything turns out very well even though shitty things keep on happening. You wouldn't really know it that quick but it's love still feeling the heat of your coffee cup even though it had gone cold already, or you still enjoy a pizza left-over, or you enjoy a very lame song but at least it reminds you so much of someone. I guess that's how.

Q: Explain Casten please.

A: I think that's what some people call me and Calum... Shut up I'm not blushing!

Q: WILL YOU GIVE BACK CALUM'S SWEATER IF HE SEES YOU WEARING IT?

A: No. What's mine is already mine.

Q: Why don't you just listen to your heart? You know you loves Calum. Every relationship has it's problems.

A: You see, Calum's world and mine have changed a lot just around 6 months. His band and his name is being known all over the world, and I'm just a stupid photographer around Sydney who works for them. Even if I follow what I truly feel, which I clearly don't understand yet, nothing would happen, I guess. We're not teenagers anymore and following what my heart says would be a complete dumb move because that's what I did and guess what? I got fucking cheated on.

Q: How long was the infamous D?

A: Oh my god?

Q: Why does Zac call you "Lau" that confuses me so much.

A: My second name is Lauren so maybe it came from there. I'm not very comfortable with it though. I prefer the 'butthole' thing.

Q: What's your favorite thing about Calum?

A: *giggles* I really have a lot of things that I love about him but probably my favorite would be when he's looking at nothing in particular and then eventually he's smile. I don't know what he's thinking but he's really cute when he does that. PLEASE DO NOT TELL HIM.

Q: What happened after you smashed the tv?

A: I cried because I let the madness took over me and now I can't watch Tom And Jerry reruns anymore.

Q: Why won't you love Michael back?

A: What are you talking about? I love Michael, of course. He's my best friend!

Q: What happened to your mom? Do you still have contact with her?

A: I wish I do.

Calum Hood