Blackmail

"Eula! Eula!" The blue-haired girl stirred in her sleep. "Eula, get the fuck up!" She opened her eyes to see Amber running around. "Girl... What the fuck are you doing..." Eula rubbed her eyes and yawned. Amber sat on the floor, buried her face in her hands and groaned before getting up again to walk to her bed.

"Eulaaa" cried she desperately as she forcefully pulled her friend of the bed. "C-calm down bunny, what's wrong?"

Amber ran to her mirror and began putting mascara on, smearing some accidentally on her eyelid. "We have to go to school, if we don't hurry my parents are gonna come in my room and they'll see you!" Eula sighed and Amber continued doing her makeup.

The taller one slumped down on the bed and observed the room. Her eyes fell on Amber, who was bending over to have a proper look at her face in the mirror. Well Eula was having a proper look at her ass. "Damn..." Whispered Eula and bit her bottom lip.

Amber turned around and smiles brightly at her friend. "How do I look?"

"Hot as always," Eula smirked and stood up from the bed. "Do you wanna go now?"

Leaving the house was not that difficult luckily. Amber's mother was talking to someone on the phone in the backyard and her father was at work already.

"Phew, finally out of there..." Amber sighed and walked down the street, still with a cheeky smile on her face. Eula smiled at her friend's childish attitude. She felt an ease in her heart whenever she spoke to Amber. 

A silly little girl who grew up a little to fast.
Like Eula.
The taller one looked away from the cheerleader. It didn't matter what happened in the past. She should finally get that in her head. Her first priority right now was making Amber shine. Well, Amber was already shining. But the Lawrence didn't like that she shone for everyone.
Eula wanted the brunette all to herself. Nobody but her deserved to look at her. Speak to her. hug her. Laugh with her or really just interact with the bunny girl in any way.
Even if Amber was just Eula's current hyperfixation. There were many people or things she just couldn't get out of her mind. Mostly in a bad and intrusive way. Maybe, at some point she just lost her mind at the lack of support and understanding from the people around her.

But again, it didn't matter if it made Eula happy for just a brief moment. The present is always the most important.

"Sven!" The short girl ran up to someone and let Eula stand alone. So the rugby guy's name is Sven. Ok.

Eula turned away and disappeared inside their school. Just you wait svenny boy.

As Eula walked down the hallway, she could felt stares on her body. She ignored them as good as possible, but she was still feeling a little down, knowing Amber looks differently at her then at Sven. As if she feels more comfortable with him.

The girl grabbed the books she needed and made her way to her first class, as she saw Rugby player boy next to Amber again.

Amber didn't seem to notice her, so she decided to listen to their conversation and stay hidden.

"Hey, uhh are you free on the next saturday?" Asked Amber bashfully. "Of course babygirl. Anything for you." He let out a low chuckle. Amber seemed to like it. "Well I have to go now, I have german now..." Her voice trailed off as she turned around and disappeared in the crowd. But her stalker decided to follow her boyfriend for just a little bit longer.
Sven pulled out his mobile and dialed a number. "Hey, it's me." He paused to listen to the person on the other line. "I missed you too." His cheeks were tinted red.
Eula raised her eyebrows. "So he's cheating? Bold move." She pulled out her phone and started recording. "I'm free next Saturday." He smiled sheepishly. "See you, Noelle. I love you." He ended the call and hurried into one of the corridors. Eula stopped the video recording and disappeared as well.

While in class, the Lawrence began to think. Hm. Noelle. She was actually in her class right now but the tall girl didn't feel like angering Mr. Lagushka by chatting.

Eula began to think. She never had something with the silver-haired kid. She's a little to young for her. So she naturally didn't know much about her either. Though the tall girl once was flirting with a guy who knew her. Quinn? Yeah Quinn. He is friends with her or something.

But one thing Eula knew for sure: Noelle isn't someone to be comfortable with flirting as a joke.
So... There must be something going on between Sven and her? I mean Sven has snezhnayen accent and Noelle is from Mondstadt. They couldn't possibly be siblings.

Eula tapped her pen on her bottom lip as she kept thinking about the two individuals. Before she knew it, it was lunchtime. Time to have a chat with the maid.