Together

It was 18:26, the day after Eula had been caught stalking her crush. She wasn't even sure if she had a crush on Amber. It was like she didn't want to be with her, but more like, observing her. The Lawrence didn't know what to blame it on anymore.

Bestcheerleaderev3r posted a new picture!

Eula felt a spark of hope. She was getting tired of running after her, yet it made her happy and gave her a reason to wake up every morning. Yesterday could've been a chill little walk in the Stormterror-park, but of course her desires had to get the better of her.

The picture Amber posted, was her sitting on her bed, clothed in light blue shorts and a loose white top. The picture was taken from above and a cheerful smile was on her face. She held two fingers up, making a peace-sign.

"How are you so goddamn hot... I for real need to distract myself, I don't want to fall into this masturbation-depression-suicide spiral again."

As usual she opened the comment section.

Ka3ya: 🔥🔥

Collei_44: hello, Amber!!
>Bestcheerleaderev3r: Hi !

Dandelion8: you're so pretty❤

-
Nothing suspicious that would ruin her evening again, good.
She turned her phone off and put it her bag, along with other various things. Today she would spent her night in a bar and get dru-

"Eula!" The young woman flinched and was close to falling off the window sill she was sitting on.

Her mother was standing in the doorway, her face was ghostly pale. "Hello mother," said Eula and moved from the window to her bed.

"What were you don't just now?" Eula didn't want to deal with the old woman and took a deep breath.

"I was... Calming my spirits with a breeze of cool air." Lied Eula.

"...Aha." Her mother was still confused.

"Whatever. Do what you want." She left again. "Why was she even here?" Whispered Eula irritated as she sat on her bed again. The girl didn't feel like going anywhere anymore. It's like, just seeing her mother made her drained of all life energy. She sighed deeply and clenched her bag. "Get a grip Eula, you won't be able to forget about this if you don't drink tonight. So you're just gonna climb outta here and run to angel's share.."

You got a new message from Bestcheerleaderev3r!

Eula was startled and immediately opened Instagram for the second time.

-

Hi

Hello Amber

How are you?

I am doing just fine,
thank you for asking.

So I wanted to ask you
Something

What is it?

It's better to speak in person
About it. Could you come over?

Yeah sure

-

The young woman groaned. She was exhausted enough after seeing her mother and having to talk to her.
So Eula grabbed her bag and left her mansion through her bedroom window quickly.

After a while she was finally at her destination and looked up the tall building. What would Amber want from me? Let's hope she doesn't want to talk about our relationship. Yeah okay what else would she be wanting to talk about.

*Knock knock*

"Hello Amber... It's me..." Said Eula while knocking on the cheerleaders door.
Amber opened and smiled. "Hello! Come on in!"

They walked to Ambers room and sat on the bed.
"I assume you know why I wanted to see you?" Said Amber, looking Eula deep in the yellowish eyes. The blue haired woman narrowed her eyes and shrugged. Amber sighed. "I want to talk about our relationship." AAAAA "Okay."

Amber shifted in her place. "I know you're not the one to have partners, but I don't know, could we... Maybe try at least?" "Uhh..." If I wouldn't have taken her fucking virginity, this all could'be been avoided... Amber's eyes sparkled innocently and if Eula wouldn't be a fucked up person she would probably say yes. Be with her and live a happy life with one of the most popular people at school. "No. I'm sorry, and you shouldn't be surprised. I'm just a hoe who used you because you're cute. I never actually loved you."

Amber looked quite surprised. "... Huh?" She looked into her crushes eyes. Eula felt stupid for telling blank lies, yet she was just to afraid to be in an actual relationship with actual romantic feelings. She has been with many people, but their relationships were all the same. Having sex a few times and then blocking each other and never speaking again.

"...huh. Maybe I just shouldn't have gotten so attached to you. Although it still really hurts." She had tears in her eyes and looked to her feet. Eula felt like she was fucking gonna die with the amount of guilt and regret she was feeling. "But, you don't seem happy either. I don't want to sound needy, but were you lying?" "I- uh... No.." Eula narrowed her eyes. Amber folded her hands behind Eula's neck and drew their bodies closer together. "Eula, tell me the truth..." Whispered Amber.

The Lawrence averted her eyes and looked out the window. She definitely fucking knows what she's doing.. "I..." Amber leaned closer to Eula. "Hm? Oh yeah. There is no point in saying I was a hoe for you. Do you seriously think I didn't notice that you stopped flirting with other people and hooking up? I top everyone you've been with, am I correct? I turn you on even when I am just being here in my pj's and with no make up on..." Eula gulped. "Are you trying to seduce me into being your girlfriend?" "Isn't it obvious? But look at you. It's working. I didn't take you for the obsessive type, but here we are." Amber kissed Eulas neck. "Come on Eula... Accept it... Your feelings won't change anytime soon..." Eula pushed the brunette girl of her. "O-okay. If you want it so badly." Amber smiled warmly. "Aww nice! You're my girlfriend! I always wanted an rich obsessive girl to love me!" Eula smiled unsure. Maybe being in a relationship would help her. But now she was totally done with her life. First her mother and now Amber? This couldn't get any worse. "Ugh... I need a cig..." Eula groaned and fished a cigarette out of her bag. "Ehm, not in my house please! But it's late anyway, you can go home." They walked to the door, where they said goodbyes.

When Eula was outside the apartment block, she sighed and lit the cigarette in her hands. My life is straight outta a fanfiction...