Music

Amber bounced her leg in a nervous tick. It was four in the morning and thoughts around her girlfriend have been keeping her up.

How can I make her happy?
What was up with the ballet??
...
Why was she acting so weird?

Amber rolled on her back and sighed. She knew she had to sleep, but first the cheerleader wanted to find a solution for Eula's grief. She talked about ballet... There is probably more behind it.

Amber planned to ask Eula the next day what connection she had to ballet. Amber snuggled into her pillow and slowly closed her eyes to finally find some rest this awful night.

-

The next morning Amber posted her breakfast on her IG story and packed her bag for school. Today I'll try to talk to Eula. Maybe she was just in a bad mood yesterday. Yeah. We can talk this out.

(At school)

The brunette girl waited at the entrance for her girlfriend, occasionally greeting students she was familiar with. "Ey Kaeya, wait real quick, Have you seen Eula perhaps?" The blue haired male narrowed his eyes and said no. Amber was starting to get nervous. What is happening? Eula would never skip school, right? Her parents would kill her...

To not come late to class herself, Amber went inside, never getting to see Eulas face this morning.

During class she couldn't concentrate. Maybe she's ill. Amber took out her phone and send Eula a 'where are you?' text. "Amber! Give me your phone!" Demanded the teacher angrily. The cheerleader flinched and mumbled something before walking to the teachers desk and putting her phone there. "You can get your phone in the directors office after school." "Yes ma'am." After her phone got confiscated, Amber actually tried to listen to the lesson.

(1 pm)

After the bell finally rang, she quickly went to her director and got her phone whilst apologizing for using it in class.

Eula surprisingly actually texted her back.

Vengeance_4evr

Eula!! Why aren't u at school? ☹️

Hi
I was
Not feeling like it lol
Sry

-

Amber furrowed her eyebrows. What a conicidense huh

-

Vengeance_4evr

Oh :(
Are u better now?

Yes, I am.

I'm glad..
Can I come over?

Yeah

-

Amber was confused why Eula was acted so weird, but the fact that she agreed to meet her, gave the brunette girl a little hope.

(Lawrence mansion)

The short girl was standing in front of the gate. It's not like it was her first time being there, but  it was still chilling to look at the daunting windows and fences.
Amber gulped and entered the large building.

..

Amber knocked on Eulas door and opened it gently after hearing a faint 'come in'.

The blue haired lawrence was laying on her large bed and scrolling on her phone. She didn't even look up. "Hi." Said she.

"Hello.." Amber wanted to hug Eula, but she knew something was off about her. She had to ask her. Amber sat on the bed and moved closer to her girlfriend.

"I wondered.. Are you okay? Like, genuinely; how are you feeling? Please tell me. I will try my best to make you feel better."

Eula groaned after hearing her girlfriend's words which made Amber frown, she was just trying her best to be nice?

"Is that why you came here?" Eula still hadn't looked up. Amber walked towards the bed and sat on it as well. "No, I wanted to have fun with you.." The cheerleader was getting a little hurt. Finally, Eula looked away from her phone, just to frown at Amber. "Sex?" "Huh? No, not that..." Amber blushed. "But-uh-you.. You asked me about ballet the other day right?" Amber tried to act like she didn't deadass thought about the phone call for hours.

Eula turned her phone off and slowly put it next to her, she sat up straight and looked Amber straight in the eyes. If you just wouldn't be so fucking fine... Thought Amber and blushed slightly and looked at her lap. "We can talk about something else if you're not comfortable..."

Eula shook her head. "It's fine." She glanced outside the window, "when I was younger, I used to go to ballet classes. Then there was a competition and I lost or something like that... I kinda lack memories from that time. But I remember it hurt when my parents told me I wasn't allowed to go there any more."

Amber was quite surprised Eula actually told her. Was it perhaps a lie? No, she should show more trust. They're together after all.

"Are you surprised I told you?" Eula laughed dryly at Ambers confused-surprised face. "Heh.." Amber laughed sheepishly.

"When was the last time you've danced?" Asked Amber while cuddling with her girlfriend. "Uhh... Around... I don't know, seven years I guess. Could be longer or shorter though."

"You said you're thinking about starting again? The tall girl was a little taken a back by the question. Amber pulled out her phone and typed "Tsheikofski song ballet" in YouTube. It was obvious she had no idea what she was doing as she pressed some audio video and stood up from the bed and dragged Eula to to her feet as well. The bubbly tunes of Tchaikovsky's 'the nutcracker' filled the depressing room and gave it some kind of charm.

"Oh thats nutcracker, right?" Said Eula, recognizing it from the old times when her parents would play classical music 24/7. "Uh... Idk I think it's Tchaikovsky... But whatever, let's just dance!! Like these people in the 1600s!" Amber laughed and didn't notice the spark in Eulas eyes when they twirled around. The sound quality of Ambers phone was quite bad and they both didn't really know how to move, Eula obviously forgot most of the stuff she's learned.

After half an hour of stepping on each other's feet and laughing their asses off, Amber paused the video and fell on the bed next to Eula who was panting. "That was.. So weird.." Eula laughed and ran a hand through her hair. Amber laughed, "that's what I'm here for."

Eula turned to Amber and got on her knees and hands, trapping Amber underneath her. "Thank you. I would say more, but I don't know what to say." She kissed her passionatly and gently caressed her waist before returning to her previous spot.

"N-no problem..." Stuttered Amber, feeling butterflies and her cherry colored cheeks.

Eula smiled. This was the first time since seemingly ever that she had felt so happy. And all thanks to some girl she stalked because she was cute.

It really was ridiculous.