Connected

The two girls have cuddled together for quite a while already as Eula decided to address something that has been on her mind for awhile already.

"Ey..."

"Mmh..?"

"I'm glad I'm not a guy, I'd have a boner 24/7 probably."

Amber sat up and furrowed her eyebrows. "Eula-" the cheerleader got cut off by loud footsteps. Even the steps sounded expensive holy shit.

The taller girl pressed her girlfriend down and hid her with her own body, the blanket only allowing Eulas blue dyed hair to show.

The steps faided and eventually dissapeared completely.

"Uh.. Eu-Eula..." The two girls were only centimeters away from each other, staring into eachothers eyes.

Eula quickly uncovered them and they both sat up again. "Uh.. I'm sorry.." Eula looked away and Amber smiled. "No way— are you blushing? You're so cute." Amber laughed and Eula playfully hit her arm. "Yeah. ahem. How about we uhm sneak out? I do it all the time and my family is gonna walk by more then one time in a night."
Amber thought for a few seconds before she nodded, "sounds like fun!"

They both tried to be as quiet as possible as the two teenagers climbed out the window and jumped on the grass before running through a side gate which Eula luckily had an ID for.

The Lawrence stretched out her hand for the cheerleader to take and they both run in direction of the town centre.

Mondstadt was pretty lively in this fresh night. A stage was in front of the Barbatos statue and a young girl with a cute flowy dress sung a pop song. "Wow!! Look Eula, it's Barbara!! Her concert is today, I almost forgot!" Ambers eyes lit up as she shook her girlfriends arm and jumped slightly. "Uh sorry i don't know much about these people. lol." Amber looked at her in disbelief. "What?! What kind of music do you listen to, then??" "Mhh I like these goofy german songs about freedom from this Venti guy. And I like rap... I guess.." "Girl?! They're like— atleast 1 mil years old, come on!!" Eula just shrugged. Old music for someone stuck in the past. New music for a person from the present. "It runs in the family, I guess." Amber looked at the stage again, knowing she shouldn't pry when it's about the Lawrences. Barbara's voice was heard, announcing the next song. "Do you think we can get closer? Or do we have to buy a ticket? Shit I have no money.." "Hm.. We could walk up that windmill over there." Eula pointed to the building.

The windmill is the emblem of Mondstadt and the two girls felt, like most Mondstadtians, connected to them.

Eventually, the two girls had climbed all the way up and sat down on the balustrade.

To their surprise no one else had the idea to climb up there. Perhaps it was prohibited?

Ambers eyes were glowing as she watched the show. She even stood up to cheer and jump!! The wood's gon break & they gon fall!!! "Eula oh my god, look look, she's actually there and sing-" Amber was this time the one to cut herself off. Eula has been looking at her the whole time, instead of the concert. "You're cute when you're excited." Eula giggled and ruffled her girlfriends hair. "Don't stare at me like that, Eula..." Amber was to embarrassed to look at the taller girl anymore, so she tried to focus on the blonde kid.

"You really like this girl, don't you?"
Eula wrapped her arms her girlfriends waist and caressed the skin underneath the brunette girls shirt with her thumb.

"Of course? Her music is awesome and she's only 16!!" Said amber excitingly. "Nah shut up girl, you're gonna make me kill someone if you keep talking like this." Amber laughed at Eulas... 'Joke'.

"I am feeling so weird right now... Like, really happy. So happy, that I feel like... I don't know..." She giggled and tears were in the corners of her eyes. "Uh- what, is everything okay?" Eula was surprised by her companions sudden emotional shit. "I-I feel like I don't deserve this... I don't deserve you... Or the luck of our situation right now... Nor all my friends and the cheerleaders..." She cried in her girlfriends chest, hugging her tightly. "Uh- okay..." Eula was completely overwhelmed. "Eula I'm so happy, it's-" she took a few deep breaths. "I need to calm down..." "I don't know what's with you right now, but I'm glad to have you too. You're my favorite person, I'd say." Eula smiled shyly and caressed Ambers shoulder. Amber laughed and kissed her girlfriend. "Thank you..."
"How about we take a selfie?" Amber already had her phone out and opened the camera. Eula nodded.
"Say cheeeeeese!!"
"Cheeeesee.."
The two girls were smiling brightly, Barbara's concert slowly coming to an end in the background.

"You sure are a emotional one," said Eula while they walked away from the crowd and the tower.

"Haha yeah... Sorry bout that..." Amber blushed a bit. How embarrassing..

The Lawrence took a cigarette from literally nowhere and a lighter. "Too?" Said Eula as she noticed the cheerleasers gaze on her. "Oh, sure."

After a while of silence, Amber chuckled. "You're gonna turn me into a fucking chain smoker..." she hit her girlfriends arm playfully.

"Chill.. I myself only smoke... 4-8 per day..." Said Eula. "That's quite a lot!" The blue haired woman shrugged. "Either Sex or cigarettes. That's just how I cope. Though I... Haven't had much sex lately. You know, because I have a beautiful girlfriend and I respect her and won't cheat." She laughed and ruffled Ambers hair up. Amber blushed. "I wouldn't mind... You know... Doing... It.." Whispered she. "Hm what was that?" Eula put her hand to her ear, making it bigger. "I wouldn't mind... Doing.. Uugh you heard damn well what I meant!!" She hit her girlfriend and pouted. Eula laughed, "y-yeah yeah, you don't have to kill me!"

The rest of the night was quite nice for them. They parted ways at around 4 am, returning to their homes tired.