Again

The following day they both went to school like usually, they presented their science presentation and left to go to home again. Nothing unusual happened today.

Bestcheerleaderev3r just posted a new picture!

It was a sentence that was very familiar to the blue haired girl. She grinned and opened the app, searching for the picture.

It showed a selfie of Amber and Kaeya going home from school, bright smiles on their faces. The caption said: "Kaeya!!"

Eula huffed and decided to ignore to piercing feeling of jealousy in her heart.

She whispered: "whatever..." And took a few things before leaving the house through her window, the arguing of her parents was starting to get on her nerves.
The girl walked in a random direction. At some point she put her Airpods in and listened to music.

When the Lawrence was just about to turn around a corner she hesitated.
Amber and Kaeya were walking there, about to enter some bookstore. Eula inhaled deeply and sighed. Can't even escape from her when I go for a walk...

In her head she was debating if she should go in the store as well and be like: "oh, what are YOU doing here!? I am so surprised to see you right now!!"  Or follow them around, or minding her own business.

OBVIOUSLY Eula Lawrence decided to stick around and watch them.

She hid herself behind a pillar and pretented to be invested in some thriller, when she was actually spying on the teenagers a few steps away from her.
"She'll like that one!" Amber pointed to a book with colorful cover with a pig in a red dress. "Yeah sure," shrugged Kaeya. "Wait, do kids these days even read books anymore?" "... I told you, they don't. The only 'books' they might like are comics or something like that." Kaeya pointed to a different shelf with lots of comics. "Ugh but I don''t know, will she even like that stuff?" "Isn't she like three years old? Just give her some sweets and you're good." Suggested Kaeya. "You're right. Let's go to the grocery store then." The cheerleader dragged her friend outside again. She didn't notice the shadowy figure following them in a hurry.

They're going to the grocery store..?  I'll follow them for now...

Eula thought it was the right decision to invade their privacy and follow each of their steps. She wasn't sure why she would go that far for some random girl, but something always made her feel drawn to her.

The Lawrence stalked the two people in front of her until they were in the store.

They grabbed some gummibears and energie drinks and left. To not cause suspicion, Eula bought something too and left the shop not long after Amber and Kaeya did.

(Evening)

"Thank you so much for helping me pick a gift for Klee, Kaeya." Said Amber as she and her best friend walked down a sunset illuminated street. "No problem, I owed you something anyway."
Eula was still walking close to them,but far away to not be noticable.

The two kids hugged before parting ways.
Eula decided to go home as well, nothing much out of ordinary happened between them.
Kaeya is safe from Eulas narcissistic ass!

The tall girl sighed and walked out of the shadow into the relaxing light from the sun in the horizon.

"Eula?! What are you doing here??" Called a feminine voice from behind her out.

The blue haired girl turned startled around, she was to exhausted to realize that she was still visible to Amber.

The cheerleader ran towards her and smiled. "Hey!" She seems happy to see me. "Hi." Eula narrowed her eyes, "I was just... Buying cigarettes. And...Things." The young woman held up her tote bag with three packs of cigarettes and condoms.
"Isn't your house the other direction though?" Amber pointed to a street where Sayu was trying to catch grasshoppers.

"Well, yeah. I was just taking a stroll. I don't see any problem honestly." She was starting to get impatient. "Ah, okay... Well then, see you around!" She waved and walked away.

Eula sighed. I can't even look her in the eyes, that's how guilty I feel.