Helper

Eula walked back home. It was nighttime and she was exhausted. Amber... She saw two little girls running and laughing beside her with their parents following them. They were wearing silly little ballet costums. Eula surpressed another sigh and put her airpods in her ears and put her playlist on shuffle. 

The cigarette in her mouth was already burnt out. She threw it on the ground and stomped on it, so the embers expired. Stop being so sentimental, Eula. Nobody cares.

(Lawrence Mansion)

Eula snuck in her usual way and relaxed on her bed. The window was still wide open and a cold breeze kept her awake.

The boredom she was feeling was about to make her fucking commit, so the sexy depressed gurl called her cute gf.

"Hi, Eula!!" "Hey" Eula rested her arms on the window. "Why'd you call?" Asked the cheerleader. "I don't know. I was bored I guess." "You usually never call when you're bored." Ambers voice grew more soft when she heard eula depressed tone.

"...." There was silence between the two teenagers for a while, until Eula sighed: "... Do you like classical ballet?" Amber was slightly l taken aback by the question. "I think it's pretty, why do you ask?" "No reason. I just used to dance when I was younger and I couldn't get my mind off it recently. I thought about starting again..."

Amber put her long, brown hair in a bun and laid on her coach. "I don't know if this reassures you, but I am here for you. Literally tell me anything about you, I won't judge you."

"Yeah. Thanks. I'm tired, I'll hang up." "Good night, Eula." "'night, Bunny."

She sighed and fell on her back. Eula knew, she still had to brush her teeth. She also planned to take a shower today. But in the end the exhaustion won and forced her to rest her mind and sleep.