Cheater

A girl with silver hair and vibrant green eyes grabbed her backpack and she left her classroom. Just as she placed her foot on the hallway floor, she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. "Noelle," the maid flinched and turned around. "Yes..?" "May I have a chat with you?"
Noelle narrowed her eyes. "...Sure." The other smiled, "follow me then." The blue-haired woman disappeared in a corridor and Noelle went along quickly.

Eula came to an halt in front of a empty classroom and walked inside. Noelle followed her.

"So," the silver haired girl leaned against one of the desks. "What do you need from me?" She smiled shyly.

Eula cleared her throat and pushed herself of the wall she was leaning on. "I'm gonna cut straight to the case, do you know a snezhnayen boy going to this school called Sven?"

The expression on the maids face softened. Eula raised her eyebrow.
"Yes I do. Sven Telep, am I correct?"
"The one in the rugby team." "Sven Telep." Eula frowned. "Yep... You seem to like him?" Noelle smiled sheepishly; "W-Well, yes I d-do..." Her cheeks wore a rosy color and Eula mentally rolled her eyes. Idiots.

"Well then... Thank you. That's all I needed to know." Noelle frowned; "Why did you ask?" She looked shocked, "don't tell me you like him too!?"

Eula shook her head. "No no, that's not the case. I just asked for a... Friend." The maids face showed discomfort as she tried to stay polite. "Uh alright then... Can I leave now? Or do you need anything else from me?" "You're dismissed." The silver-haired girl bowed slightly and left the classroom. The one left began to think about the newly gathered information.

Why would he cheat on Noelle? Or did he cheat on Amber? She bit her lip. "I should've asked her how long they've been in a relationship." Eula took out her phone and opened instagram. She knew it would be kind of weird Noelle if Eula were to ask all these questions, but at least she could get closer to get Amber like her more.

Noelle_maid3

Hello Noelle. It's me, Eula.
I wanted to ask you something
about your relationship with Sven.
You do not have to respond
if you do not feel comfortable
.

-----

Eula grimaced at the way she wrote. So unnecessarily formal.

Noelle obviously didn't answer. Eula scrolled through various accounts for the little time she had left of her lunch break.

Okay, 'various accounts' meant Amber's account. Plus the one's of Amber's closest friends.

Hm? What's that? Diluc is hosting a party in four days?
Eula shifted in her place. Amber doesn't has much to do with Diluc... But he's popular. And she's also popular. So she's probably gonna be there. Plus Diluc is Kaeyas brother who is Besties with Amber.
Eula smirked mischievously as she hastily typed a username into her phone. A wide grin spread over her lips as she looked at 'story' on the profile from a certain boy.
"Oh, this is gonna be so much fun..."

Sven will go to this party as well apparently.