Chatting

Bestcheerleaderev3r just posted!

The notification from her crushes instagram made Eula jerk up in a heartbeat.
"Amber!" Yelled she and quickly opened the app to see what her favorite cheerleader had posted.

Bestcheeleaderev3r posted a picture of two hands holding two ice cream cones with the capiton:

Love this boy sm 🥹@xxxsven_x

No you fucking don't. Ew what even is this username... Eula went to look at the comments.

Ka3ya: guess I was wrong
>>Bestcheerleaderev3r: yo kaeya

Dandelion8: you guys are so cute 🥰
>>Bestcheeleaderev3r: thanks jean 💗💗

Diluc73836726928: lol
>>Ka3ya: 💀
>>> Diluc73836726928: Nobody asked for your opinion, Kaeya.
>>>>Ka3ya: clam down bru
>>>>> Diluc73836726928: kys

Childe_420: Congrats kid 🙌
>>Bestcheerleaderev3r: thank you Tartaglia ☺️

xxxsven_x: ;)
>>Bestcheeleaderev3r: :)

-
Why would they congratulate her... they act like Sven and Amber are a couple. Ew and who were these new friends I haven't heard of yet?!

Eula quickly looked at Dandelion and Childe. She has seen them at school. Jean was some random blonde woman. She's taken and babysits as a side job. Childe was a ginger rugby player in the same team as Sven. He is single and posts a lot about his family.

The Lawrence made a tsk noise with her tounge. It wasn't that easy to control someone's life, that's for sure.

She was just about to turn her phone off, but a direct message on instagram from her favorite account of all time stopped her.

Bestcheeleaderev3r

Hello Eula

Hi Amber :)
Is everything alright?

Yes

I wanted to ask you
about the science project
yk

Go on

Where should we do it?

-
In my bed duh, thought Eula and laughed out loud. But her laugh went quiet as she saw that she tipped it and send it to her friend.
-

In my bed

Ah🫢

-
Ambers face was bright red and Kaeya looked at her, disapprovingly. "Tsk tsk tsk."
-

What?
It was a joke
But it doesn't have to be a joke
Yk
Like in the changing room
😉🤭

-

"Amber what the fuck are you doing that your face is so fucking red, don't tell me you're reading porn." Kaeya dramatically put his hand over his mouth and Amber looked at him. "I... I'm not reading porn what..."
-

Well
Like
I already have some1
I don't think we should do this
I don't want to cheat on him
or anything

-
"He's probably cheating on you" Ambers friend leaned above her from behind her and laughed cheerfully. "wait, who're you even texting?"

Amber showed the dark skinned male her phone, "...Eula. I know you disapprove of her, but seriously, she's not a bad person! Just a little..." the cheerleader looked away, "...horny..?" Kaeya frowned, disgusted. "Bitch what. Isn't she like a hoe or something. She's prolly using u" "nonono she's not, I swear!" Amber cried and gripped Kaeyas shirt. " you said the same thing about Sven and see? He's probably cheating. With who even? It could be the whole cheerleader team, as shameless as he is." Spat Kaeya. "Argh whatever."
-