Awkward

Amber stirred in her sleep. Eula was already awake, trying to fix her messy appearance in the small bathroom that was attached to their room.

Today was an official holiday, meaning no school for everyone in the country. Amber couldn't recall why it was a holiday though.

The short girl sat up in the bed she was lying in.

"...?" amber made a questioning sound, not understanding where she was. Her eyes observed her surroundings. Pink LED lights where switching between light- and deep pink. The bed was shaped like a heart.

The brunette girl blushed vividly. "What..."

Eula walked in from a door and looked up from her phone. "Hey, Amber." "Uh... Eula... What are we doing... Here." She pointed at the surroundings.

The blue haired girl narrowed her eyes. "I don't know, what are we doing here?"

"That's not what I meant..." She tried her best to remember what happened the prior day, but her head was still hurting like crazy.

"Well then... I don't know what to tell you." "Eula grinned at the girl and put her hands at her hips. Amber sighed. "I was drunk... wasn't I?" Eula nodded and sat next to Amber. "Very drunk. Trust me. I watched you the whole time. "Aha... "

"...So, we didn't fuck?" Asked Amber and stood up from the bed, turning to look at Eula with a bored expression. "No?? I do have a sense for romance y'know..." The brunette girl crossed her arms. "Mhm, sure. Still, more believable when it's coming from a girl."

The Lawrence rolled her eyes. "Why be with guys at all, when you could have the attractive lonely kid from the almighty Lawrence clan?!" She laughed. "...Though I would never date someone. Sorry bunny." Eula winked at Amber.

"...I literally told you not to use me... Eula." Amber turned around again, her back facing the blue haired girl. "I... Uh... Sorry I guess. Gotta live with it."

"..." Amber stayed silent and just stood in front of her Friend. "...Whatever, let's go home."

„Your wish is my command, princess."

Eula was slightly irritated by her friend's behaviour. It was reasonable though. Trusting a stranger with your body is always a bad and dangerous decision, and Eula abused the small trail of trust between them. Their conversations seemed rather backhanded to both. To the blue haired individual, it was a rather arousing thing.

Eula and Amber checked out and got into Eulas uncle's car. On the way to Amber's home, they didn't talk much. Amber was probably salty. To Eula it was kinda hot, but she would never say this out loud. Instant death.

"Goodbye, Eula. Have a good day!" Said Amber friendly and walked from the car to the door of her apartment block, her phone already in her hands.

When the Lawrence arrived at her destination, the Lawrence estate, she felt quite uneasy. Schubert didn't notice one of his cars was gone. No wonder, he used them once in a month maybe.

Eula entered the large building and slipped through the long halls to finally get to her beloved room.

A sigh escaped her lips as the young woman dropped her bag on the ground and quickly changed into more comfortable clothes.

Almost automatically she opened Instagram and went to Amber's profile. No new posts. Wow was kinda obvious.

She sighed again and laid on her bed. Slowly her eyes began to close until the darkness swallowed her whole.