The Party

"Get in, cutie" Eula winked at the short girl who was walking out of the front door. Amber giggled, opened the car door and hopped in, sitting next to Eula.

The Lawrence started the engine and went to the dawn winery. "How do I look?" Asked the brunette girl excited. "You are gorgeous as always, honey " Eula smirked and squeezed the cheerleadeers thigh before pinning her eyes back to the road.

"Ah... Thank you... You're pretty today aß well..." Ambers cheeks were tinted red as she glanced at the pale girl next to her. She was wearing a tight black dress, black tights and ballet flats in the same color as the rest.
In her hair was the headband she always wore, just without the badge.

(At the dawn winery)

Eula parked her car not far from the big house. They could hear loud music coming from inside the mansion. The two young women climbed out of the silver Ferrari.

When they entered the with music beaming mansion, it felt like they glitched into another reality. "Eula!" Yelled Amber to overtune the noise, but the tall girl was already gone. The cheerleader rolled her eyes and was about to go search her, but a strong arm wrapped around her neck. The sickening smell of alcohol filled her nose and she frowned even deeper. "Aahaha... Amber! I'm s-surprised to see you here! How are you... doing?" Spoke a familiar voice with a snezhnayen accent. "Eww, Tartaglia get off me you stink!" Laughed the red girl as she pushed him away. Behind him was Kaeya, who looked just as equally drunk. "Hi, Amber! Have you seen Tartaglia?" Said he as he leaned on her. "Ouch... Man are you stupid he's right..." The red head was gone. "Tsk, nevermind..." Kaeyas eyes weren't clear and his body felt heavier then usually. "Ugh... It haven't even been 20 min since I'm here and I already have to deal with drunk people..." Muttered she and dragged her best friend to Rosaria. "Rosi can you-" Kaeya cut her off as he tried to stand straight by himself again and sat next to the tall woman. "Hey... How are you doing Rosaria... Are you enjoying the party?" He tried to not look too drunk, but his words were slurred and he could barely focus his eyes on one point. Rosaria sighed and took a sip from her wine.

Amber was not even half an hour in this place and she was already so done.

I should search Eula... Her eyes scanned the room, trying to find for who she was searching for, but she spotted someone totally different. " What is..." Her voice was a whisper as she oberserved how 'her boy' kissed another girl. She had seen her before, it was a girl from her Mondstadtian class. Noelle.

Amber huffed and walked towards them. "Sven." He turned around and grew pale as he his icy blue eyes met Ambers. "Oh... Uh... Hi Amber..."

The silver haired girl next to the snezhnaya boy peeked over his shoulder to look at Amber. "Hi... Is something the matter..?"

"Are you fucking serious Sven?" The cheerleader crossed her arms and looked sternly at the tall guy.

Noelle frowned. "Sven... Could you explain, please?"

As Amber was staring angrily at the two people, until she noticed something light blue from the corner of her eye. Eula was standing there with a pleased expression on her face. Amber was slightly confused by that but nonetheless continued to stare mad at the guy in front of her.

"Maybe I've been hiding it from you... But... How about we just forget about today..?" he laughed nervously as tears appeared in the maid's eyes. Amber slapped him. "Shut up! We are done." She angrily walked away.

Why am I even so mad? I technically have no right to, I cheated as well. The brunette girl groaned as she sat on a sofa, taking a glass of wine. I feel sick...

She drank more then she should've. A blue haired woman sighed and pushed herself of the wall and walked up to the drunk girl. "Amber..." She was chatting with some short emo looking dude about... horses? Eula shook her crushes shoulder. "Amber!" "Huh? Oh hi Eula! Do you want some of this too?" She giggled and held up a bottle of alcohol. "I think it's better for you to go home. You look pretty out of it." The Lawrence looked at the clock on the wall. 00:45 am. "... Yes, it definitely is." Amber grabbed Eula's wrist. "Don't... Go to... My house, my dad will get angry..." She looked drowsliy and a little scared at her friend. "Then..." Eula thought for a moment. There was obviously no way that Eula could just let Amber stay at her house. "I'll find something, don't worry. You'll be safe from these nasty people." She glared at the emo guy, who was arguing with Amber's ginger friend.

The lawrence carefully picked her girl up, supporting her with her arm. "Youlaaarrr.." The cheerleader laughed and colapsed on the ground. "My god, get up Amber!"But the short girl wasn't moving. Eula sighed and picked her up again. "Couldn't you stay wake for 30 more fucking seconds..." The blue haired girl picked Amber again up, her left wrist at her neck and the other one under her knees. She carried her out of the house into the cold night.

She laid her on the seats behind the drivers seat and sat down in front of the steering wheel. A sigh escaped her lips. It was surprisingly hard carrying a short skinny girl mere 100 meters. But it's not like the lawrence was working out or doing any sport. She did once, but that is lost in the past now.
The engine started and the girl with the yellow-purple orbs starting driving the street down in a random direction, hoping to find somewhere to stay.

The window on her side was down and she heard the irritating traffic noise. Eula didn't mind until a classical violin and piano duett tuned over the street she was driving through. Eula was wondering where it came from and wished she never turned around in that moment. A theatre was there. Although, not only theatres were played in there; concerts, ballets, etc too.

And it wasn't just some random building. Eula was dancing there once. When she was younger, around ten years old.

It was a competition. She was there with many other girls, though she was only a little familiar with one of them: Kokomi Sangonomiya.
The girl was training really hard, yet Eula was better then her. It was quite obvious, just the weight that the last name 'Lawrence' was carrying was to hard to ignore.
The Lawrence didn't understand back then that it was because of her last name.
So Eula won the 6th place and was feeling nothing but emptiness. As expected nobody congratulated her. Not even the paparazzi. Everybody just cared about Kokomi, who got the first place. Yet Eula was so incredibly sure she would be at least in the top three. And not just that, her family told her, if she wouldn't get the first place, she wouldn't be allowed to continue ballet.

"... Shit..." The young woman rubbed her head and groaned. The memories were so nicely burried and now roughly torn out and apart again. The cheering made her ear drums bleed, it reminded her of her father's yelling that night. "I didn't plan on remembering that today..." Her throat felt dry.

"Mh... Eula, don't cry..." Whispered Amber. It seemed as if she was awake for a second but it turned out the cheerleader was still in dreamland.

Is she dreaming of me? A smile crept on Eulas lips as she smiled tiredly. "I hope the dream-Eula is treating you better then Real-Eula is." The blue haired's voice was quiet, and she didn't feel like talking right now anyway. So she averted her eyes back to the road again.

After 10 min driving the tired girl found a sign with pink and red neon lights. "Love hotel Kamisato ♡" ..

She parked the car in the parking lot and woke Amber up. Amber didn't seem to realize anything, she just followed Eula without complaining.

"Hello, I'd like to rent a room." The blonde guy at the reception looked up from his phone and nodded politely. "For one night?"

After they were done, they went to their room. Well, more like Eula was dragging Amber. The red girl was mumbling something about horses again. What's up with her and horses??

"Ughhh..." Eula groaned for the 100st time this night. "Ey Eula, did you know, that horses..." She trailed of and looked around. "Where are we? Whatever... It's so pretty here... These led lights... Anyways, I love horses!" "I don't." Said Eula. "Toxic." Amber furrowed her eyes, trying to look offended.

The Lawrence decided to try to ignore her. Istg if I hear the word horse one more fucking time, I will get blood on my hands...

Amber continued to giggle for a while until she randomly passed out again.

Eula flopped on the bed and sighed. It wasn't  long before she fell asleep, still in the black dress.