Brothers

Hailey's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt like it was all a dream...somthing happened to me i'm just not sure what. I open my eyes and see I face I never wanted to see ever again.

"Get the hell out of my house Luke!" I shout trying to get up. But someone pushes me down.

"Your welcome" Luke says crossing his arms. I glare at him doing the same.

"Thanks, now get the fuck out of my house!" I snap making another attempt to move, but Liam's hand restricting me.

"So this is where you've been hiding out for all these years...you know we had a pact and you broke it!" Luke spits.

"You broke it first! Running away to America and starting a band, leaving me behind!" I say tears in my eyes.

"Alright, I think thats enough of a family reunion for today" Louis says stepping inbetween us.

"Get away from my sister!" Luke snaps taking a step towards Louis.

"Who sent you here?! Was it MOM!" I shout.

"No because believe it or not Mom's under a spell too so will you stop being selfish for just one minute and listen to me!"

"W..w..what do you mean mom's under a spell?"

"Mom, and the rest of her sisters, They've been moon struck, but like you it lasts more then a night. But instead of acting like a blond idoit, they are acting like a bunch of bitches, I mean she showed up in L.A while me and the guys we're at the beach, she pulled me into the water and tried to drag me off, thank god the others were there, they saved me"

"Well, how do we stop them?" I ask.

"You're seriously considering this?" Louis asks turning towards me.

"She is my mother..."

"Yeah, and she tried to drown you not but 5 days ago!" Harry snaps.

"I want to help her..." I mumble wiggling out of Liam's grasp.

"I'm not going to let you, I'm not letting you put your life at risk..." Liam says grabbing my arm.

"I'll be fine..." I say giving him a half smile.

"So what do we have to do?" I ask. Luke sighs.

"We need to get them in the moon pool during a full moon...and...Liam's right you shouldn't be doing this..."

"Whats the big deal? Moon pool under a full moon...I know what will happen to me...and so do you and thats fine, 1 life for 4" I say with a heavy sigh.

"Hailey...what are you talking about?" Harry asks.

"The moon pool in exchange for lifting up the curse of my mother and sisters...will most likely suck out my soul..." I mutter.

"No....Hailey..." Harry says taking a step towards me.

"There is no other way, Harry" I mutter with a small smile.

"There has to be" He begs. I smack his arm.

"Hey, no getting sappy on me..." I say with a grin on my face. He chuckles.

"The next full moon is in 4 days..." Luke mutters setting a hand on my shoulder. I sigh...

"Four more days to live..."