Morning?

Harry's POV

I woke up on the ground covered up in a red worn out blanket. I don't remember much just that Liam made me come back last night to Appoligise to Hailey for pouring water on her. I knocked on her bedroom door but she didn't answer. I sat down across from her door and waited sipping my beer. I must of fallen asleep because my beer was gone! I got up having a massive headache. I rubbed my temples trying to make my headache go away. It didn't work. I walked into the kitchen seeing the boys all there surrounding the counter. I made my way over to them.

"Hey" i said

"Shhhh!" they all said back.

"Hailey is sleeping she is really week from last night" said Liam.

"What could see be week from?" i asked.

"Nothing, she left this for you Harry" Liam said handing me a note with a box attached. I picked it up and began to read.

You fell asleep infront of my bedroom door last night (stalker!), with a beer bottle in your hand. Your precious beer is in the fridge, you didn't spill a drop. I'm sure you have a headache by now so i left out some advill for you and water. Take it easy or your headache will get worse -Hailey

Haha girl has a sense of humor. I think i will finish my beer first. So i went to the fridge to see my Beer with another damn note attached! I ripped it off and began to read it.

Can't you wait to drink until at least 3:00p.m today? geese-Hailey

I chuckled but downed the beer. I threw the bottle in the recycling. Then i went back to the box and fliped it over. And ANOTHER damn note! I read it

Just couldn't wait huh?

How did she know? ughhh the boys chuckled when i showed them the notes. I read the directions on the box and took a few pills. i then downed the glass of water. I set it over by the sink. I walked into the living room and saw her asleep on the couch. She was all scrunched up on the couch and looked as if she could sleep forever. She was so sleepy and looked so very exausted. The rest of the boys came into the living room.

"What time is it?" i asked.

"Its 11:00 a.m" said Liam.

"And she is still sleeping?" i asked

"Yup" said Louis.

"We should wake her up" i said.

"Harry...." Liam warned.

I didnt listen, i leaned down over top of her and just stared at her. She was kinda cute, but she is weird. Then she woke up.

"Harry, its rude to stare at people, i guess i was right huh? you are a stalker" she said smiling.

"Isn't it more rude to sleep until 11:00?" i retorted.

"Not if you were up all night" she said sleepily.

"What were you doing if you were up all night?" i asked

"Oh uhh umm nothing" she stuttered.

"Harry?" she asked

"Ya?"

"Can you move so i can sit up?" she asked, I hadn't realised i was still leaning over her. I moved.

"So what do you boys want to do today?" she asked, while she was streaching.

"How about we go scuba diving?" i suggested, the boys all nodded, all of them, except Liam.

"Sure" said Hailey. Liam looked as if he was going to have a panic attack.

"I'll just go grab the keys to the boat." she said smiling.

"Boat, what boat?" Niall asked.

"The one tied to the dock over there" she said pointing out her front door, then she walked off to her room to grab her keys.

                                                             Hailey's POV

I grabbed my keys and started realising what i was doing, but the ocean was calling to me, i had to answer it.

As i walked out to the boat all the boys were in there swim gear except Zayn. Liam was waiting for me at the dock

"Have you gone mad?" he asked as we continued walking towards the boat.

"No Liam i am quite sane i assure you" i said but be held me back as i got closer to the boat.

"If you fall in the water the boys will see what you are"

"Liam i know but dont worry I do this all the time."

"Hailey i...."

"Liam, ill be careful, besides Harry is supicious of me anyways and this can prove that im not you know what i am... at least make him think im not"

"Ok just (he hugged me) be careful ok?"

I hugged him back, "Dont worry i always am" i said smiling.

                                                             Harry's POV

I saw her hugging Liam and i just wanted to go punch Liam for touching her. Wait, what am i thinking? I just feel the need to be with her. To tell her i love her and pray she loves me somthing about her is just enchanting. Wow what is wrong with me today? Must of had one to many beers....

"Ok, ready to go?" she asked as she got behind the wheel, everyone nodded and off we went