Catch that Mermaid!

Harry's POV

Because of the little insident this afternoon im not aloud to watch Hailey, alone anymore. I think the boys over reacted, but thats just me. It was time for bed and Hailey was sound asleep on the bed, making a fist, clutching somthing in her hands.

I sighed and climbed into bed with her. We were forced to share. All of us were staying in one hotel room. I layed down, my back to her and closed my eyes sleep over taking me.

-----------------

"Harry!, wake up!"

My eyes bolt open and see Louis looking at me pissed.

"What did I do this time?" I grumble sitting up.

"Where's Haliey?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He means Hailey's fucking missing!" Liam shouts.

"What do you mean shes missing. She cant get out of the room without the key, or out of the hotel" I mumble.

"And where's the key Harry?!" Niall shouts.

"It should be in my pants pocket" I mumble. Niall grabs my pants off the floor and pulls out a silvery packet.

"Really Harry?" He says holding up the condom. I just shrug as he digs through the other pocket.

"Its not here!" Niall says tossing my jeans aside.

"We have to go find her! Before she does somthing stupid like jump into a fountain" Liam says. Everyone nods in agreement and starts rushing to put on their clothes.

"She couldn't have gone far" I say as we all rush out of the hotel room.

                                                             Hailey's POV

I giggled as I watched the boys run out of the hotel room and into the elevator. I quickly rushed onto the stairs and started running down. I made it into the loby and bolted for the loby door. This hotel is so secure you need a hotel key to get out....which I stole from Hailey.

I scaned the Key and ran out into the great Austrilla. It was a little chilly this morning but I didn't care, I just wanted to get to the ocean and go to Mako!

I started running down the street towards the pier. I was about to jump into the water when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Letme go!" I shouted struggling.

"No, you can't go in that ocean!" Harry shouted trying to pull me away from the pier.

"Yes. I. Can!" I shouted back and elbowed him in the side. He let out a strangled grunt but wouldn't let go.

"Lads!" He shouted in his strangled voice. I tried my hardest to get out of his grip, but soon enough 4 other pairs of arms were wrapped around my waist, eventually pinning me to the ground.

"Please!" I whined. I needed that salty water. I craved it......I needed it bad.

"Niall get the handcuffs!" Liam shouted pinning my arm down.

"H...h..handcuffs?" I mumbled.

Then I felt the cold metal being wrapped around my wrist. I tried to shake it free but no.

"Ok let go" Liam said. Then all of the hands and bodies were gone. All except for the body I was cuffed too.....and that body belonged to Harry