Handcuffed to a fish

Harry's POV

I was handcuffed to Hailey. She kept tugging on it which would make the handcuff dig into my wrist.

"I wanna go swimming" Hailey whined.

"Baby you can't go swimming, we need to get you back home to Hawii." Liam said packing up his bag.

"But I wanna stay here" She whined again.

"Come on, we need to get on that flight." Louis said zipping up his bag.

"Umm, how are we gonna do that? Don't you think it will be suspicious if we walk in the airport with Hailey handcuffed to me?" I said holding up our wrists and shaking them.

"Private jet Harry" Niall said as if it was obvious.

"Ok, come on lads lets go."

-------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arived back in Hawii. We just got back to Hailey's house. Louis bought two leashes and tied it around her waist and around somthing else. Louis took the handcuff off.

"Can I go swimming please!" Hailey begged.

"No Hailey" Liam said.

"Can I at least take a bath?" She asked.

"Fine...., Harry think you can handle her this time?" Liam asked.

"Yes..." I grumbled. Hailey squealed in excitement as I walked over and grabbed her leash.

We walked into the bathroom and she wriggled out of the leash. I turned around and locked the door.

When I turned back around she had turned on the water and was stripping out of her shirt. She didn't seem embrassed as she slipped out of her jeans. She turned around and looked at me smiling. My eyes couldn't help but to wander her flawless body...Harry stop! She's a mermaid...its a trap...but she's so beautiful....

"Harry....." She whispered in a seductive voice.

"Harry......I want you...." She whispered in my ear. I felt her lips against my neck, sucking and lapping at the skin.

"H..Hailey s..stop" I muttered not wanting her to stop for one second.

She stopped.

"Your no fun" She said with a pout. She turned around and slipped out of the rest of her clothes. She stepped into the tub and bubbles instantly surrounded her. Her legs dissappear and out pops her orange tail, as it protrudes out of the water.

Her tail went over the edge of the tub and she flickered her tail ever so slightly. But her tail wasn't as orange as usual. Some of her scales were white, almost like she was sick. But as soon as she dipped her tail down into the water, the water seemed to help her scales.

"H...Harry......I dont feel so good" she mumbled her eyes rolling back. I quickly knelt beside her and held her limp body in my arms.

"Don't worry.....I'll fix you" I whispered and placed a light kiss on her forehead as I carried her into the living room.