Boat Ride

Haileys POV

I drove the boat pretty far out to sea over by the reef. I stopped the boat and stepped down onto the deck and opened the cooler. IT was packed with snacks and all types of stuff. The boys dug into it. By the time they were done pigging out, there was only a sandwhich left. i grabbed it and began eating. After the boys were done eating they all jumped off the boat and started swimming. All of them except zayn. I stayed on the boat reading. When i felt somthing...Odd. It was like a part of me was close to me. But wait!,... it couldnt be....I looked to the sky and saw a majoir storm heading our way.

"Boys! Come on we have to go! NOW!"  I shouted throwing the cooler in the hatch while the boys all got on the boat. Zayn strapped himself in knowing what i ment by now.

"Hang on!" i shouted. They all grabbed onto somthing as i turned the boat around and put the metal to the floor. When...

"Harry fell over board!!" they all shouted. I stopped the boat. I circled back around to see if i could find him but nope. What if he went under?!?

"Louis, take the wheel!" i shouted as i walked to the edge of the boat, and thats when i heard the thunder roaring and the storm coming at us. I stood up on the edge of the boat.

"NO hailey!" shouted Liam.

"I have to Liam, I'm sorry" i said as i dove into the water. I could hear them all shout NO! as i jumped into the water. I dove down so they wouldnt see my tail, Damn my tail changed from blueish green to Orange. I swam fast looking for Harry. Then i saw his body suspened with his eyes closed. I swan to him and helped him up to the surface. When i did he coughed a bit and looked at me. Then he blacked out. I swam tugging him behind me to the beach by the house. The storm was way worse now, Rain was coming down thunder. It was terrible. When we got to the beach i dragged Harry up the beach. I got him far enough up that he wouldnt fall back into the ocean, but i got him to far up because now i was stuck on the beach. I started crawling towards the ocean when.

"Please dont go" said Harry. I didnt dare turn around so that he wouldnt see me. I kept crawling towards the ocean.when i ws able to touch the water he touched me. I flicked my hand towards the ocean with made some of the water jump out and squirt him in the face. I crawled but my tail was so heavy. I was half way into the ocean when i felt him touch my tail i flicked my tail hard so it hit him and he flew back a few feet. I was finally completey in and swan down and towards the dock. I hid under it and swam down the beach, there is no way i will be able to dry off until the storm clears. I swam until i felt i was far enough away from the house so i could stop and rest. I climbed up onto the beach and fliped myself over so my back was on the sand. I tried to clear the clouds with my magic but it was another mermaid controling it. I was stuck i was weak and i....Then i saw black as i passed out.