Town

Hailey's POV

I get out of the car and begin to walk.

"Forgetting somthing?" Harry calls. I turn around and chuckle.

"No, i dont think so" I tell him. He rolls his eyes and walks over to me.

"You forget me" He tells me.

"Oh Harry, believe me, i could never forget you" I tell him. He chuckles and wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"So, what's first on this little to-do list of yours?" He asks.

"First, i need groceries" I tell him.

"Didn't you just go shopping for groceries the other day?" Harry asks.

"Harry, didnt you see how much Niall eats?" I tell him.

"Touche" He says. I chuckle. I lead him to where i normally get my groceries.

I walk inside with Harry, i see a few teenage girls with their mothers. As if on cue, they all turned there heads towards me and Harry. The few girls who were in there dropped there mouths to the floor and a few screamed and ran over to us. They all surround me and Harry and started taking photos with there phone.

"Are you guys dating?" asked a little girl with brown hair in two braids. Harry held me close to him.

"Yes, yes we are" He says with a smile. I blush and nod.

"Awww thats soo sweet, good for you Hailey" She says and smiles. I look her over and instantly remeber the sweet little 6 year old.

"June?" I asked.

"Yup" She said popping the p, her brown braids swinging ever so slightly. I smile at her.

"You guys don't have a ship name" She says with a frown. I think about it and she's right. Harry and Hailey can't really be shipped.

"Well, we could be Sound, Styles and Brown" Harry says.

"Sound, i like it" June says smiling.

"Where's your mom honey?" I ask bending down.

"Oh, shes over there, when she's done shopping, she's going to drag me along to a million more errands." June says frowning.

"Would, you rather stay with me and Harry for the day?" I ask. She smiles, but then it turns into a frown again.

"I'm supposed to go to my dad's tonight, and he's all the way on the other side on the island..." She says with a frown.

"Come on June, let's sort this out with your mom" I tell her. June smiles and grabs my hand, leading me to her mom.

             Harry's POV

I watch Hailey and June go and talk to June's mother. Hailey is smiling and talking. Hailey sure has a way with kids, June seems to love Hailey. I wonder if Hailey would ever want to have kids someday? I bet she would want kids. Hailey comes back with June, June is smiling this huge smile.

"Well, June's mom said that the reason she is going on errands so much, is that her work is taking her to Africa, she's a doctor, and she is going to be gone for about a week, she would send June to her dads, but her dad is busy with his work, so i offered for June to stay with me and her mom said yes." Hailey said smiling.

"That's great" I said smiling. Great, how am i going to get with her, if this little girl is around? Wow mood swing much? Shut up Harry!

"So we have to swing by there house and back up some stuff for June" Hailey explains. I nod as Hailey walks holding Junes hand, back to the car. Hailey opens the door for June and helps her get in. Then we both grab onto the diver side handle.

"Step aside sweetheart, i've got this" I tell her. She rolls her eyes and snatches the keys out of my hand.

"Yeah, get in the car curly" She says. I roll my eyes and she sticks her tounge out at me. I chuckle and kiss her on the lips. She kisses back like i knew she would. I wrap my arms around her tiny waist, pressing her against me. I groan a little when i feel her against me.

"Hey, i'm only 6, i dont need to see this" I hear a tiny annoying voice from the back seat. I back off of Hailey who kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear.

"later..." I smile a bit and get into the passenger side of the car. I bluckle my seatbelt as Hailey drives off, farther inland.

Hailey pulls up into June's driveway and shuts off the car.

"I'll grab your bag, you can stay here with Harry" Hailey says and gets out of the car. Great....

"So, do you love Hailey?" The 6 year old asks.

"I don't know" I tell her. Hailey's cute and hot and sexy and all, and i would love to get with her, but i just dont know if i love her, ya she's funny but is it love?

"Well, why would you be dating if you didn't?" June says. Then Hailey gets back in the car with a small suit case. The drive home is silent. When we arrive June hops out with her suitcase and runs inside. Hailey gets out and i do the same. Me and Hailey enter and see June is talking to Louis. Liam walks over to Hailey and takes her aside. I give Liam a look saying, she's mine. He rolls his eyes at me and walks with Hailey out side. I walk down the hall and find myself walking into Hailey's room.

Hailey's room is very sea themed, pale blue walls, sea shells on the shelfs and on her cabniet is photgraphs, of her family i guess. I walk over to the shelf and scan the photos, then i freeze when i see the two photos in the middle, the first one is a family photo, but everyone in the photo graph is in some sort of cave, and all the girls in the water have tails....standing behind them and to the side of the three girls are 3 boys, and infront of the girls with tails also in the pool is a girl with blond hair and an orange tail, she looks a lot like Hailey....

The second picture, is of a younger version of Hailey, but she is laying on her stomach and behind her instead of legs, is a long orange tail, and instead of a shirt she has on an orange seaweeded bra with the straps going around her neck. Her blond hair is in tiny wavys and going down her front.

Oh god.....im dating a mermaid....

I drop the photo of Hailey spread out on the beach with a tail behind her. I drop it, and the picture frame shatters at my feet....

A/N: Hey, soo someone asked me to update and soo i thought i'd update :) Ohhh Harry knows!!! Your question is,...

"What do you think Harry's reaction will be?"

Thanks for reading :)

Love ya ~Emma