Dangerous

Hailey's POV

I woke up on the couch. I had a headache. I sat up and uncovered myself from the blanket. I walked to the kitchen to get some water. I grabbed a glass and i was about to touch the kitchen faucet but the faucet exploded. Water went everywhere. It was gushing out like a river. I moved my hand and it stopped. Thats strange....I moved my hand back over the faucet and the water was like a stream again. I barely bent my fingers and the water started burning off. I made my fingers completely staright and it froze instantly, there was ice everywhere. I moved my fingers a bit, and everything turned to jelly. I waved my hand over everything and it all dissappeared. I kept my hand to my side. Liam walked over to me.

"Hey Hailey, how are you?" he asked.

"Im fine..." i said moving my hand. When i did that my glass vase full of flowers and water exploded. I ducked, so did Liam.

"Did you, do that?" he asked.

I nodded slowly.

"You powers are stronger then ever....this isnt good Hailey, you could hurt somebody..."

"Liam, ill be fine, ill be in control, i promise." i said faking a smile.

"Alright,....but im here for you if you need me" he said smiling.

"Thanks Liam, where are the others?" i asked.

"Oh they are going out in the boat for a bit, they should be leaving in 5 minutes"

"Well then lets go" i said walking over to the door.

"Are you sure that..."

"Liam, im fine really" i said smiling. We both began to walk to the boat. Louis was about to take off.

"Hey, wait up!" i shouted. The boys all looked over at me and smiled. I climbed on the boat, along with Liam. Louis took off to the middle of the ocean. We were all talking and laughing. I would look over at Harry every know and then and saw he was stareing back at me. I always looked away blushing, but would then look back. And repeat. Then the boat stopped. It rocked back and forth a few seconds. I stood up.

"Ok so now..." but then i was pulled into the water, i dont know if i fell or what, but i was in the water.

                                                                      Harry's POV

"Ok so now....." then the water seemed to jump up and grab her. She fell into the ocean. I didnt think, i just quickly jumped in after her. I swam as she sunk down, down to the bottom. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her up to the surface.

"Help her" i said swimming to the boat. Louis and Liam pulled her up onto the boat. I climbed up as well. She began to cough.

"What...*Cough* *Cough* happened?" she asked.

"It looked like you got pulled into the ocean...." Louis said.

"Ya, like magic" Zayn answered.

"Harry saved you" Niall said pointing to me.

"Thanks" she said smiling at me.

"No problem" i said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Lets get you a towel Hailey, your soaking wet."

"I'm wet...and just noo" she said freaking out looking at her leg. She touched a spot on her leg and winced.

"Whats that love?" i asked kneeling beside her.

"The side of my leg..." she muttered. I turned my head to the side and saw a siringe in her leg.

"Hold still" i said. She nodded. I grabbed it and slowly pulled it out. She bit her lip. The siringe was completely pushed down, as if someone injected her with somthing.

"Its bleeding...." Niall said turning around, Niall isnt very good with blood. I looked at her leg, the blood was coming out of her leg quickly. The siringe must of went inside a vein.

"We have to stop it" Liam said bending down. I tore off a piece of my white shirt. I wrapped it around her thigh, thats where the bleeding was the worst. I tied it pretty tight, to apply pressure. She shivered at my touch. I smirked. Then the pure white bandage i made for her, instantly turned blood red.

"We have to get her back to the house, quickly" i said. Louis nodded and started the boat. We drove to the dock. When we got there Hailey could barely keep her eyes open.

"Come on Love" i said picking her up. She nodded and closed her eyes. I carried her to the house. I laid her down on the couch.

"Liam, find a first aid kit, anit biotics, somthing" i said. Liam nodded. He ran off to the kitchen.

"Hailey?" she wouldnt say anything.

"Liam hurry!" i yelled. Liam came back with the red box. I opened it and grabbed some achool wipes. I took off the bandages. It looked bad. I cleaned the wound on her thigh. I wrapped some of the bandages around it.

"Hailey, please wake up..." i begged. She wouldn't move.

"Hailey please....i..i..i care about you" i said my voice cracking.

"harry..." she mumbled. "Do you really care about me?" she asked. Her eyes fluttering open.

"Yeah,...i do" i said. She smiled a weak smile. I didnt relise our lips were only centimeters away.

"Kiss me?" she asked. Shes dareing...I like that. I slowly leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back. It became a soft, yet passionate kiss.

"Umm, PDA much?" Louis asked.

"Sorry..." she mumbled.

"Im not" i said smirking. She chuckled.

"So am i going to live?" she asked.

"Probably" i said.

"Good, cause if i died, this house would be a wreck" she said sitting up.

"Not true" Louis whined.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" She said. I chuckled.

"Do any of you want to go into town with me tomorrow?"  she asked.

"Ill go" i volunteered.

"Ok Styles, up by 6 A.m ok?"

"Got it, as long as i get to drive"

"NO way am i letting you touch my precious truck."

"Please?..." i asked pouting.

"Fine..." she mumbled. Is this a date? i wondered.