Chapter 16

Sonia and Monika pinched Niharika and she immediately jumped up from her seat saying Ouch..
Darshan also heard it and said "Ms. Ouch.. Please come to the stage."
That was when Niharika realized that she was the chosen one.
She turned towards Sonia and Monika and gave them a "I dnt want to go" look to which both Sonia and Monika gave her "You have to" look.So having no other option left Niharika started moving towards the stage.
Darshan had her eyes on Niharika only and was mesmerized by her beauty.
Darshan(in mind): So simple yet so pretty.. Look at the innocence man... Enough to kill anyone.She is actually very beautiful.
Darshan was still lost in her beauty when Niharika said "Hello sir.."
Without even realizing Darshan immediately said" You are beautiful."
Niharika: What sir???
D(in mind): Oh shit... Ye kar kr diya Darshan beta.Aur nikal apne mann ni baten bahar.. Ab to tu gya..
N:Sir is this the next song you are going to sing?
D(in mind) Girl I love you for this.. Kya idea diya hai.feel like hugging you right now.You are life savoir.
Darshan: Oh yes.. This is the nxt song I will sing.Mjhe bht logon ne English songs gane k liye request kiya hai so this is for all of them.So my next song "You are beautiful by James Blunt.."
Crowd starting cheering. And Darshan was like bach gaye aj to.
Naman who was backstage and was looking at what was happening on the stage.. Naman(in mind) Wah Darshan beta.. Ladki bacha gai teko aur tune b kya mauke pe chauka mara diya..
Darshan started singing " My life is brilliant
My love is pure" and he turned towards Niharika and sang'I saw an angel of that I am sure" and just then he saw Niharika's face expression changing.She was looking so tensed amd worried. He could sense fear in her eyes.Darshan turned around and saw everyone running here and there and shouting.