Chapter 49

"Beta its your life.It should be your decision."Her dad said."I know dad but if I say yes to mjhe Mumbai jana padega.And I will be all alone there.Me vahan kisi ko janti b ni hungi."She replied."Beta aise kaise akeli hogi?Darshan b to yahin hai.He will take care of you.Koi b jarurat ho to cntct him.And agr fir b akela lge to me aur Darshan k dad ajaenge Mumbai."Darshan's mom said.Darshan(i.m) "I love you mom".
"Haan di tu haan bol de.aise offer daily daily nahi ate.Its a lifetime opportunity.Your key to stardom."Ayush said."Theek hai baba.I will call them in the eve and will say yes."She replied."That calls foe a celebration I guess."Darshan added."Yes.. Why not!"her parents replied."So after the call.We will go.Treat from my side"Niharika said.
Soon evening came.Everyone was ready for Niharika's treat.Darshan knocked the door of her room."Come in"said Niharika.As he entered he saw sitting in front of mirror with her head bent low."Niya you nervous?"he asked."Hmm"She replied."Arey baba trust me.You will love this.You have a wonderful voice.Just have confidence."Darshan said putting his hand on her shoulder."Darsh I haven't received any formal training.What if I am not able to stand up to their expectations?"She said as a tear escaped her eye.Darshan saw it.He bent over his knees took her hands in his hand and said"Mene bhi koi training ni li hai kbhi.If you perform with your heart everyone will love it.Mene apni raw star k journey me yahi sikha hai.Just put your heart into your performance and you will be the best."He said."Acha ab uper dekho aur give me a badi vali smile"He added.She looked up and just smiled."Thank you so much Darshan.Thank you so much."She said."Sirf thank you?"Darshan said winking.Niharika blushed and said"Mjhe mumma bula re hain I have to go."She gets up and start to move but just then Darshan holds her hand and said"You are looking damn pretty. I lovw you Niya."Without looking back she said"Even i..." and freed her hand and rushed away."Hayeee ye ladki mar hi dalegi."Darshan said.