Chapter 119

"Mam ye gig mjhe sbse best lag rahi hai.I think apko ye offer accept kr lena chahiye.kafi high profile gig hai ye."sais Nishant."Look pehle to call me Niharika not mam.And secondly I don't want to perform alone.I have never done this before."Niya said rejecting the 10th offer in a row.Nishant looked at Darshan helplessly."Vahan kya dekh rahe ho?Perform mene krna hai.Mene mana kr diya to Darsh ko bol k vo haan ni ho jaega."said Niya twitching her nose."Pass me the details of the last gig you mentioned."Darshan asked Nishant.A huge smile spread across Nishant face as he passed on the details to Darshan.Niya gave Nishant I will kill you look but Nishant simply ignored her and started discussing with Darshan.Niya tapped her foot loudly but both the boys ignored her.She was about to get up from her seat when Darsh said"Its perfect.Finalize it."Niya looked at Darshan with shock.She banged the file on the table which we was holding and left from the room."Sir aj to ap gye."Nishant said."Don't worry.I know how to handle her."Darshan smirked."You just finalize this one.Kal milte hain fir."Darshan said leaving the office.He found Niya standing near the car in the parking area.He opened the door and Niya immediately sat without even looking at him.Darshan started driving.Niya was looking outside to avoid any talks with him.Darshan started singing"Pal bhar thehar jao.dil ye smbhal jaye."Before Darsh could complete Niya interrupted him in between and started singing"Tum sath ho ya na ho kya farak hai.bedard thi zindgi bedard hai.agr tum sath ho." "Ouchhhh... That was harsh"Darsh said placing his hand in his heart and continued"Bin bolen baten tumse krun."Niya again interrupted him in between and started singing"Teri nazron me tere sapne hain,tere sapno me narazi.mjhe lgta hai baten dil k hoti lafzon ki dhokhebaazi."Darshan immediately accelerated the speed of the car.Niya looked at him in shock."Darshan what are you doing?"Niya asked.Darshan didn't even bothered to respond and accelerated the speed even more."What the hell is wrong you Darsh?Now you are scaring me."Niya said as they made a narrow escape.